What's new

Surjeet Sing, not Sarabjeet Singh to be released clarifies Pakistan.

This is the first sane post I have read from a Pakistani on the subject.

Glad to know some people have their heart in the right place.

Sir I had also said this when I learned about Sarabjeet being released

I have no objection over the release of this prisoner after spending 21 years in Pakistani prison but he was found guilty in Multan bombings back in 1990 so he must have been hanged soon after. Since he spent 21 years in jail it is now unfair to do that so congrats to him for the second life... I have no objection for his release after 21 years however he should have been hanged 20 years ago

whether some one likes it or not, releasing a TERRORIST wasn't a good idea at all.
Good Job by PAK-ARMY for pressurising President to take the words back. :tup:

Haters Gona Hate :enjoy:

There has to be some ethics in diplomacy. It clearly shows the PA interferes in every decision made by government. PA should actually take over instead of giving false impression that Zardari is in power.

Also Zardari and PM should make their own decision if PA does not like it, let them do a coup.

Sir I had also said this when I learned about Sarabjeet being released

I would go a step further and say, retry him, let him be found not guilty by a court of law. If Zardari forces it then everyone will speculate forever that Pakistan let an Indian terrorist go.

The people did die, there were bombings. He was tried. He confessed.

Remember the last guy we released caught for spying? He went to India and said "You know what? I really was a spy".

Release surjeet singh- make him blind- break his leg- arms- few bones- crack his skull- send him across the border in a wheel chair-
This is how india releases Pakistani prisoners-(mentally & physically challenged) and that is how we should too-

There has to be some ethics in diplomacy. It clearly shows the PA interferes in every decision made by government. PA should actually take over instead of giving false impression that Zardari is in power.

Also Zardari and PM should make their own decision if PA does not like it, let them do a coup.

We don't have a problem with it, different Polls showed that Pakistani nation wants Army to be in power rather then these corrupt politician. If a decision is made against Pakistan's interest then it need to be mend at the same time, thank God we have some one to do this job.
So when we have no problem with it, your objections keeps no value here.
Deal with it !

I would go a step further and say, retry him, let him be found not guilty by a court of law. If Zardari forces it then everyone will speculate forever that Pakistan let an Indian terrorist go.

The people did die, there were bombings. He was tried. He confessed.

Remember the last guy we released caught for spying? He went to India and said "You know what? I really was a spy".

Retry him after he has served a sentence and more ??

Which law has this ??

So Sarabjeet Singh is more important then Surjeet Singh?Just goes to show that Sarabjeet Singh was a indian state sponsored terrorist.He will die like a rat in Pakistani prisons no doubt about it.

No way we should have released a RAW spy convicted on charges of killing 14 people for RAW.

Unless it is in a prisoner exchange. We get our spies (if there are any for exchange).

As Asim said, the last one said, I am a spy!

Can i get any reliable source telling that Military pressurized Zardari, don't be pathetic and stop telling your own made story.

whereas Sarabjhit is concerned, why should you release a terrorist who killed 14 people, well in drunk case, Kassab was also drunk and crossed border mistakenly, So, now bhartis will release him? making a stupid story is very easy but one idiot must understand that things doesn't go as he want's it to and there should be a solid proof but if you are so much worried for him, then first go and check your Jails, many Pakistani prisoners you will find who are held on false charges, Sarabjhit is nothing special for Pakistan, so, there is no use for keeping him without a reason.

I think this wasn't a kind of U-turn or anything like media is portraying,Heard what the presidential spokesperson said.He said that Sarabjeet Death sentence was commuted to Life in 1989 and has Completed his sentence and hence he will be released,now that's not the case of Sarabjeet and is actually of Surjeet singh.Sarabjeet is facing death sentence whose Pardon appeal is pending.

So it was a mistake on part of president Office,i have a feeling that Sarabjeet will be left off in coming days too !! let's hope for that and pray for his family

Can i get any reliable source telling that Military pressurized Zardari, don't be pathetic and stop telling your own made story.

whereas Sarabjhit is concerned, why should you release a terrorist who killed 14 people, well in drunk case, Kassab was also drunk and crossed border mistakenly, So, now bhartis will release him? making a stupid story is very easy but one idiot must understand that things doesn't go as he want's it to and there should be a solid proof but if you are so much worried for him, then first go and check your Jails, many Pakistani prisoners you will find who are held on false charges, Sarabjhit is nothing special for Pakistan, so, there is no use for keeping him without a reason.

Kasab was Drunk,sat in a Dinghy- came all across the sea over Hundred of Miles.Took a Taxi,went to CST station and Shoot dead over 50 people.What kind of Drink he had ? any Idea ?

A bullet through his forehead should be his punishment but a terrorist scum like him doesn't deserve fast death. He deserves to be tortured for the rest of his life. Everyday his life should be hell and he should beg us to kill him.

Surjeet singh is serving life impressionment so no president clearance required to him.

But Sarabjeet is life sentenced and required President approval.

So the question of confusion of names at President office is gone out of window.

now new question comes what made Zardari to change his final decision.

Army or somebody else made him to change his decision...

May be I dont care ..who...but do care that somebody else is running the show in Pakistan.....and that is scary for everybody including Pakistani

One cannot really force upon one's will on Pakistan.No one before this actually knew who Surjeet was.

But why did Pakistan take 6 long hours to clarify that it was Surjeet and not Sarabjeet?

The case of Sarabjeet has been hyped by the media a notch above what actually is the ground reality.Who knows there could be more cases such like Sarabjeet?

Why doesn't the Media try and bring out more cases like SS?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom