What's new

Suresh Kalmadi attempts suicide [spoof]

I wouldn't blame you for that kid. It's human tendency to derive pleasure out of one's adversary's pain/failure.

You'll learn it as you grow up and hopefully become more mature just like everyone else.

It's all a part of growing up!:cheers:

Enjoy!

True but i will not say that i am happy. I mean as a Pakistani i can hardly feel better as we can't even host a minor tournament in our country.

But on the other hand i will say that i am surprised that Indian Govt messed it up. I was really expecting India to put on a spectacular show. So i am surprised. But any way game is still on. Let's see how it progresses.

Pakistan declares unconditional love for the Commonwealth Games

“The show must go on,” said Pakistani foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, speaking at a pace comparable with that of CWG construction works, “the games have been a beautiful reciprocation from India in the arena of corruption, security and general failure of system, and they can boost bilateral ties by bringing the countries closer.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't blame you for that kid. It's human tendency to derive pleasure out of one's adversary's pain/failure.

You'll learn it as you grow up and hopefully become more mature just like everyone else.

It's all a part of growing up!:cheers:

Enjoy!

Stop picking on my age baba jee!

You should see Indians when something like the cricket scandal happened...

You troll, we troll. It's a troll-troll situation.

:cheers:

One line to all my Pakistani friends:

Kashmir chahiye, toh Kalmadi bhi lena padega!:lol:

Great deal!

We'll send you his corpse! If you still want to cremate him, that is.

I don't think kalmadi alone should be given blame,where is indian sports ministry,where is prime minister,where is president,all are guilty for this.i was laughing and even got shocked to hear that the organising comitee consist only of 5 members whereas in sydney olympic 2000,there were 400+ members.

Lesser the better as it counts for lesser people to divide the loot amongst. Get It???;)

nsg must be securing him from now not from terror but from himself

i think kalmadi`s is evry1`s fav fall guy..i`ll attribute to that chor look of his.

One line to all my Pakistani friends:

Kashmir chahiye, toh Kalmadi bhi lena padega!:lol:

lol... arite... Now i ask Indian fellows here.

Kashmir chahiye, to Zardari bhi lena parega :P :azn:
kalmadi has only screwed up games, we offer zardari so he can screw up your whole country:lol:

now beat that;)
:victory:

Back
Top Bottom