What's new

Supreme Court issues contempt notice to Imran Khan

I feel ashamed of myself that i participated in protests for this Judiciary. Everybody has let Pakistanis down. Politicians including IK and NS, Military and Judiciary too.

To hell with the country.

I feel ashamed of myself that i participated in protests for this Judiciary. Everybody has let Pakistanis down. Politicians including IK and NS, Military and Judiciary too.

It means IK was wrong at that time & Musharraf did right ... What has PTI gained to oppose Musharraf ... Pakistan was growing speedily in his era ... On which agenda was IK working against Musharraf ???? Now this is a big question and IK is answerable to this ............

It means IK was wrong at that time & Musharraf did right ... What has PTI gained to oppose Musharraf ... Pakistan was growing speedily in his era ... On which agenda was IK working against Musharraf ???? Now this is a big question and IK is answerable to this ............

For all his goodies, Musharaff was still a dictator.

We need law to be above both Prime minister, President and even Chief Justice of the country. What IK and all other political parties did at that time was right. What CJ has started doing in last few months is wrong.

We need law to be above both Prime minister, President and even Chief Justice of the country. What IK and all other political parties did at that time was right. What CJ has started doing in last few months is wrong.

CJ was wrong from early ... First he took oath on PCO ... Then his son had been involving in corruption so Musharraf sent notice to him ... He didn't accept and had been sacked by PM ... MNS had started to fund lawyers movement from Jeddah ... And had become to IK fool ... Decide either IK was wrong in 2007 or now ................

Anyhow taste your fruit of democrazy ... Pakistan first democrazy go to hell ... BTW Musharraf was building bases of democracy to strengthening LG system ... See what did your democratic leaders do with LG system .......

And people call me a pessimist? :D
@Rafael I agree with you BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
First he should apologize to nation to misguiding to them against Musharraf .............

we are proud of justice movement . we are not like pmln who knew they are in with them. so no regrets there.

musharaf is rotting in jail now and his companions are doing nothing.

pti supports from issue to issue and this matter will be resolved.

ask your leader to say sorry to na haq partast awam because nawaz is even not going to meet a single MQM member or governor sindh in separate on his tour to Sindh.He schooled you .vote lay kar goodbye

Change of Plans
Nawaz Sharif will not meet MQM Members & Governor Sindh during Karachi Tour​

IK will apologize, nothing else will happen. Your dream of Martial Law will not be coming true Batman jee :lol:

thtss wht they were in dreaming when , they were taken back in custdy? i a mean in egypt?:lol:
well, i think frist time ever IK, is doing the right thing, by calling a black sheep, a black sheep?
sory bt i dont buy, this noora justice!:lol:

we are proud of justice movement . we are not like pmln who knew they are in with them. so no regrets there.

musharaf is rotting in jail now and his companions are doing nothing.

pti supports from issue to issue and this matter will be resolved.

ask your leader to say sorry to na haq partast awam because nawaz is even not going to meet a single MQM member or governor sindh in separate on his tour to Sindh.He schooled you .vote lay kar goodbye

Change of Plans
Nawaz Sharif will not meet MQM Members & Governor Sindh during Karachi Tour​

musharaf in jail?:lol:
u mean chak shezad, his own place?:rofl:

CJ was wrong from early ... First he took oath on PCO ... Then his son had been involving in corruption so Musharraf sent notice to him ... He didn't accept and had been sacked by PM ... MNS had started to fund lawyers movement from Jeddah ... And had become to IK fool ... Decide either IK was wrong in 2007 or now ................

Anyhow taste your fruit of democrazy ... Pakistan first democrazy go to hell ... BTW Musharraf was building bases of democracy to strengthening LG system ... See what did your democratic leaders do with LG system .......

shabash dear robin!:lol:;):pakistan:

keep living in your uttopia of english my lord system in pakistan!
if a dictator is better thn your my lord junky politicians for the country, so be it a dictator to rule!
country needs, law & oder without which, non of any progress couldbe done!
for that we need a dictator, not these damocarzy fools looting every bit of the natinal wealth?

CJ & his asssistants became wrong just because , they denied AYLAA MALIK?(IK,s secret sweet heart in pakistan, which made IK so angry that he, went carried away in emotions, & called whole judiciary crap)
i mean, even though IK is right on the issue, bt he is using it, just for his personal secret gains, i may call it childish?:disagree::lol:

Somebody on TV yesterday said that Imran Khan didn't say anything against the Superior Court, all his statements are regarding 'adliya' which points to lower judiciary. The RO's and all...and everyone knows that lower courts are indeed corrupt to the core.

Let's see now what happens. A confrontation isn't the right thing now. Seat bhi jaye gi.

BTW, did anyone see yesterday's program of Mehr Bukhari in which Shafqat Mehmood came?

aysi seat ka kiya fiyda, jiss sey pakistan ki awam ko safty bhi naa milay?
aysi jhamoriat ka kiya fiyda jiss sey, insaaf na milay, roti na mila?

thtss wht they were in dreaming when , they were taken back in custdy? i a mean in egypt?:lol:
well, i think frist time ever IK, is doing the right thing, by calling a black sheep, a black sheep?
sory bt i dont buy, this noora justice!:lol:

musharaf in jail?:lol:
u mean chak shezad, his own place?:rofl:

agay taraqi ho jaey gi us ki . uss kay apnay peti bahi usay daga day gaey tu koi kia karay ab

He should not get into a fight with the courts, just apologize and live to fight another day. Judge sahab farigh honay walay hain so hopefully the next one would not be as sharif a judge as this one.

hope fully, a new noora CJ, just like new MAM-NOORA as president?
no he is doing the right, thing its the time, there was massive crouption in elections, by the backing of whole judiciary?
he isnt making anyone , a target?
if judiciary was good & clean these, elections could hve change a lot tomthis country, & why these terrorists were still sleeping in wait in the prisons to be libreted by, thier mujahids? same judiciary which couldnt give any decsion against any terrorists?
instead doing its job, they went in to politics, check the dam khitabs of dam CJ to different Bar Councils?

agay taraqi ho jaey gi us ki . uss kay apnay peti bahi usay daga day gaey tu koi kia karay ab
kisd ney dhaka dey hai kiss koo?
woh article 6 , kaa kiya hoa?:rofl:
rona dhona choroo, toota balla joroo , dushman nooray kaa munh turoo:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom