What's new

'Super Sukhoi' Purchase Likely During Putin's India Visit

This deal too will be delayed like MRCA. Integrating Brahmos on Sukhoi failed as of now .

Dream on mate. Btw what does pilli mean in chinese?.....here in india it has an offensive meaning. In hindi the term is used to refer to a little canine species of the female variety. :P

no more russian equipment please.....

Sir,

Russia has given India some cutting- edge world technologies, which no developed country in the world would have given to India. Akula class submarine which Russian offered on lease, I am sure had it been US, it would not have let us take even a peep inside that class of submarine!!

It was Russia's offer to jointly built 5th Generation fighter with JV with India, otherwise I don't think India would have 5th Gen fighters at least till 2025!!!

I am seeing many Indian members are taking Russia as "for-granted girl friend"!! Wish GOI don't do this blunder of losing such a great strategic friend!!:undecided:

Sir,

Russia has given India some cutting- edge world technologies, which no developed country in the world would have given to India. Akula class submarine which Russian offered on lease, I am sure had it been US, it would not have let us take even a peep inside that class of submarine!!

It was Russia's offer to jointly built 5th Generation fighter with JV with India, otherwise I don't think India would have 5th Gen fighters at least till 2025!!!

I am seeing many Indian members are taking Russia as "for-granted girl friend"!! Wish GOI don't do this blunder of losing such a great strategic friend!!:undecided:

True, many people let blind themself by shiny presentations, or the delivery on time during peace times. What they ignore are the high procurement costs, the high restrictions, the lack of thrust Indian forces still have when it comes to the US through their experience in war times.
But you just have to look at how other countries will be treated and it should be obvious how much more advantages Russian arms offers to us (limited ToT, nor source codes of F35 even for the UK, no stand off or even certain PGMs for Arab countries, no maintenance of F35 in Israel, no Elta radars for their F15 and F16s, although they are better than the US onse and just recently, no upgrades for French E-3 AWACS, because US wants to protect their techs.

On the other side we have MKI, Brahmos, Bears, Nerpa SSN, T90 tanks...FGFA, we needed to be more independent and have alternatives, but it's not like we would ever be in disadvantage because of Russian arms and techs.

Hope GoI will not fall into this Super Sukhoi trap... Strategic command can use Super LCA Mark-XI, till then they should use Super Migs..

BTW what is so super in This Super Sukhoi?

Hope GoI will not fall into this Super Sukhoi trap... Strategic command can use Super LCA Mark-XI, till then they should use Super Migs..

BTW what is so super in This Super Sukhoi?

Have a littel read:

TRISHUL: Super Su-30MKI: From Air Dominance To Air Supremacy

In short:

ALCM capability
Improved avionics
Improved counter measures
AESA radar
Improved engines
Improved weapons suite
Improved Pilot-Plane interface (cockpit/HMDS)
etc

let them buy sukhoi. In the ed it will beIndian pilots flying these planes. And everyone knows how useless they are. No need to worry. LOL.

:devil:

This time we are planning to import pilots also coz our pilots are no good.

Didn’t they teach you in school that you guys ruled over us for 1000 years and one of you is equivalent to 7 Indians....this is an extension of that thought process.

As long as you are convinced its OK.

It is good news that MKI, M29 UPG, LCA mk2 and Rafale all 4 intend to have an AESA radar, I am aware that the MKI will house a bigger Phazatron radar (originally intended for the mig35), but I hope it is done in tranches, I would love to see the IRBIS Aesa radar on MKI giving it commonality with the FGFA

Back
Top Bottom