What's new

Suparco set to get global navigation satellite system

Noted....! Abbb cheque kub kaaat kar dei rahaa hai ? Paisaaa kiyaaa woh loggg lab coats beech kar ikathaaa karein ?

Zardari ko sell karo, Sharif ko aur Altaf Ko They are wasting and robbing money everyday

Will it be used for military purpose???

Its good if pakistan gets access to such advanced system from a reliable friend.

SPD has already signed for Military grade GPS with China. Now i think SUPARCO has signed for civilian grade GPS.

civilian grade Compass navigation is free of charge.( does not need to sign any contract)
only military level 1 access need to pay a little money.

Will it be used for military purpose???

Its good if pakistan gets access to such advanced system from a reliable friend.

Pakistan already signed for military-based Beidu (?) .... Pakistan Military over-watches entire sub-contient ..and specially the movements of Indian military..So any activity on the Indian side automatically comes under the radar of Pakistan Military....

Cold-Start?:lol:

This assistance provided by Chinese is what I always advocate. Pakistan can get more out of China then it presently do. Beidou will take away their dependence on US GPS and its would be critical in conflict time.

Pakistan already signed for military-based Beidu (?) .... Pakistan Military over-watches entire sub-contient ..and specially the movements of Indian military..So any activity on the Indian side automatically comes under the radar of Pakistan Military....

Cold-Start?:lol:

ur country cant even watch talibunnies moving across the border...u claim that it watches all over indian sub continent..huh!!:lol:

this is what i call 'Height of foolish claims'!

ur country cant even watch talibunnies moving across the border...u claim that it watches all over indian sub continent..huh!!:lol:

this is what i call 'Height of foolish claims'!

Stupid argument and a waste of post. Same can be said about you....why did you guys run for years and gave Israelis lap dances so that they give you GPS enables devices and satellite imaging access to watch over Kashmir and Asam?

Sorry to say but even after so much access....it still didn't work. I hate to write these kind of posts but folks should consider common sense before opening their mouths. Not every stupid thing has to become an actual post

Stupid argument and a waste of post. Same can be said about you....why did you guys run for years and gave Israelis lap dances so that they give you GPS enables devices and satellite imaging access to watch over Kashmir and Asam?

Sorry to say but even after so much access....it still didn't work. I hate to write these kind of posts but folks should consider common sense before opening their mouths. Not every stupid thing has to become an actual post
Actually they gave us the lap dance as we paid them. Its not the other way round. :lol:

@serious note.
Israel has always helped India as we are allies for long time., They certainly didn't sell few technologies like AESA radar because of US pressure. But lets come back to the topic in hand.

Actually they gave us the lap dance as we paid them. Its not the other way round. :lol:

@serious note.
Israel has always helped India as we are allies for long time., They certainly didn't sell few technologies like AESA radar because of US pressure. But lets come back to the topic in hand.

REALLY? Honestly, some of your posts are very knowledgeable and I respect that. I wasn't expecting this from you. However, I let you have it vs. giving out details that will for sure derail the thread. Israel didn't give you no lap dance. That's as real as the country China next to India. I'll peace out at this!!

Back
Top Bottom