What's new

Sunita Williams hoists Indian flag in space

Next we want to send men to mars and hoist the flag there too.:tup:

^^^I think we'll see an Indian with the Indian flag on the moon very soon.

^^^I think we'll see an Indian with the Indian flag on the moon very soon.

First send a human to space before sending one to moon, mars, Jupiter, etc.

Sunita Williams unfurls Indian flag on ISS

Sunita Williams unfurls tricolour in space - World - DNA

We are free, we don't live under the threat of crushing under the tanks wheel or getting a knock on the door before get shot for writing on internet. :wave:

Not sure Sikhs would agree with this statement after the Indian regime murdered thousands of Sikhs using the barbaric Indian military and destroyed the Sikh golden temple and denied their freedom and independence from the despotic Indian regime.

First send a human to space before sending one to moon, mars, Jupiter, etc.

If you don't know anything it's better to keep your mouth shut than lookin like a total fool. Then again I look at your flags and can only feel sympathy.

First Indian to space my little chini friend

Rakesh Sharma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure Wikipedia isn't banned... You can also Google it. If it isn't censored that is.

Sunita williams considers India to be oppressed for thousand years,and getting Indipendence in 1947.She clearly states mughal rule of India as oppression of India by muslims.:tup::usflag:

If you don't know anything it's better to keep your mouth shut than lookin like a total fool. Then again I look at your flags and can only feel sympathy.

First Indian to space my little chini friend

Rakesh Sharma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure Wikipedia isn't banned... You can also Google it. If it isn't censored that is.

No one gives a rats arse about Indian or Kenyan going to space using another country's rocket.

When India builds its own rockets and send its people into space INDEPENDENTLY, then lets talk kiddo.

No one gives a rats arse about Indian or Kenyan going to space using another country's rocket.

When India builds its own rockets and send its people into space INDEPENDENTLY, then lets talk kiddo.

Yo definitely give rats arse. If not, u would nt be commenting here...so now go shoo!

Yo definitely give rats arse. If not, u would nt be commenting here...so now go shoo!

I just came here to give Indian braggarts a big reality check. When India can INDEPENDENTLY send a human into space, then you can brag. Sending a human into space is easier said than done. India is nothing in the space arena or any other arena for that matter.

I just came here to give Indian braggarts a big reality check. When India can INDEPENDENTLY send a human into space, then you can brag. Sending a human into space is easier said than done. India is nothing in the space arena or any other arena for that matter.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hoists-indian-flag-space-2.html#ixzz23j9wK7kF

Not sure Sikhs would agree with this statement after the Indian regime murdered thousands of Sikhs using the barbaric Indian military and destroyed the Sikh golden temple and denied their freedom and independence from the despotic Indian regime.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hoists-indian-flag-space-2.html#ixzz23j9iTz2N

Hippocracy at its Best...& Unabated!!

Back
Top Bottom