What's new

Sukhois crash India's defense

Xinix, Do you mean to say that the Russians will provide us with the blueprints for PAK FA?

Sukhoi's will keep crashing until India stop buying them :lol:

Alternatively, Sukhoi's will keep crashing until India stop flying them :lol:

On serious note, there is something that is not right with their maintenance and worst part of that is, it is still not known what makes them crash.

even china has crashed about 4 su 30's who knows how much are the real numbers

even china has crashed about 4 su 30's who knows how much are the real numbers

brother one thing is for sure about China.. they lie a lot about evrtyhing as they like to boast a lot...

so if unofficial figure is 4 it means it is more than that under any conditions... coz they maintain so much seccrecy that u can only come to know about less than one tenth of their crashes even if you extremely lucky....

Alternatively, Sukhoi's will keep crashing until India stop flying them :lol:

On serious note, there is something that is not right with their maintenance and worst part of that is, it is still not known what makes them crash.

Can you tell me any aircraft which is operational is not crashed yet? about 100's of them are in service and only 2 of them are crashed and you are all over it .. weird

Xinix, Do you mean to say that the Russians will provide us with the blueprints for PAK FA?

Well, Let me explain.

If u thought about the participation scenario in case of the f-35 where partner countries are strictly going to get the product only, no ToTs and Designs at all, ur doubt is absolutely valid.

The LCA program made us learn two vital things :

#1. That we could leap from zero to Gen 4.5 Fighter and could build it on our own.

#2. Yet, it will take decades to build a Fighter from scratch which is why even Israel didnt made its own Fighter.

Enter J-XX and MCA.

India know that with the huge industrial and economic power China sooner or later will come up with a counter to F22, and It needs to catch up.

If it goes for an all alone path then it will take another +15 years to get a prototype ready and we go far behind China.

So it needs a good base to start with.
This base is FGFA which finally ends at MCA.

Think, India could have opted to go with ONLY purchase of FGFA finally ( whose majority of Technical development is already over )or could have take the original config of PAK-FA.

But Both these Two options were rejected to make space for the learning curve of the indians. The know how that will reduce time to make a similar product on their own.

Now comes Money into the picture.
Why are we spending Billions of Dollars in this project, when we could buy the product at the end ?
Surely, we want more .. That more is - The Actual Design Process, Blue Prints or Know How to follow the Road to MCA.

Its a very wise decision by GoI in terms of future perspective.

Year 2030.
We will have an excellent indeginious Fighter in terms of Tejas-MKII and MCA which IMO, will be a 100% Indegeniosed version of FGFA, with relative difference that of F-22 and F-35 respectively.

No need to worry about crashes as they are common to every air crafts . There are crashes even for f16,f18 and other western aircrafts.

Can you tell me any aircraft which is operational is not crashed yet? about 100's of them are in service and only 2 of them are crashed and you are all over it .. weird

Seiko boy, its not something to defend. I know it would hurt you as being an Indian but direct your feelings to the direction that is supposed to produce result for you nation. I haven't heard of any response from Indian Citizens, some demonstration, some outcry that why is this happening and why 13 aircrafts in a year are lost without getting into any combat. If you forget for a moment that these words are sent by somebody from Pakistan, you would see my post has positive intent.

Seiko boy, its not something to defend. I know it would hurt you as being an Indian but direct your feelings to the direction that is supposed to produce result for you nation. I haven't heard of any response from Indian Citizens, some demonstration, some outcry that why is this happening and why 13 aircrafts in a year are lost without getting into any combat. If you forget for a moment that these words are sent by somebody from Pakistan, you would see my post has positive intent.

Conqueror I am not defending it mate..But all of the crashes were thoroughly investigated and report has send to the respective officials..You heard the news that entire Su-30's was grounded after one aircraft crashed and also checked all the aircraft's.But you should understand that every countries has reported aircraft crashes ..MIG series aircrafts are now facing serious problems with inferior spare parts and some other factors that why we are replacing it with MCRA..Some of the aircraft crashes are due to pilot error and others are by engine failures..Our elected representatives raised the question in the Parliament and Our Hon.Defense Minister answered it ..

Back
Top Bottom