What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

Hmmm...very enlightening indeed :omghaha:. atleast do you your homework before trolling.

do u think HAL will make a better version of pakfa than russians without their help??

For god's sake come out of dreams,,,,even prototypes are being made by russians and delivered here:omghaha:

do u think HAL will make a better version of pakfa than russians without their help??

For god's sake come out of dreams,,,,even prototypes are being made by russians and delivered here:omghaha:

So when your point is debunked, you hide behind rhetoric. If Russians dont use composites, HAL's version will be better because of use of composites.

So when your point is debunked, you hide behind rhetoric. If Russians dont use composites, HAL's version will be better because of use of composites.

Seriously!! u believe that..........by the way for ur information russian su-30 sm is way more advanced than mki and it uses more composited too........HAL cannot even design a fighter like pakfa,forget about building it

Seriously!! u believe that..........by the way for ur information russian su-30 sm is way more advanced than mki and it uses more composited too........HAL cannot even design a fighter like pakfa,forget about building it

SU30 sm only adopts SU30 MKI aerodynamic design, but lacks the mix of avionics suits (from france, Israle and India) that SU30MKI has. So in no way SU30 sm can surpasse MKI.

it uses more composited too........

No it does not. but still provide a source.

SU30 sm only adopts SU30 MKI aerodynamic design, but lacks the mix of avionics suits (from france, Israle and India) that SU30MKI has. So in no way SU30 sm can surpasse MKI.

No it does not. but still provide a source.

its a fact,,,,will try to find the source though...........it uses HUD from thales,at least thats confirmed

MKI HAS GOT ONLY JAMMERS FROM OUTSIDE,,,,,rest all is russian bro

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/the-dewline/2013/08/su-30sm-makes-public-debut-at-maks-2013/

cockpit is atleast diff than mki and better,,,rest i am still searching

3lp6.jpg

i think the stealth is good enough..........the engine radar blocker should be good

The only cause of concern is the engines........not at all stealthy from backside,maybe product 30 changes that

You got to be joking me right?

Composites are used extensively on the T-50 and comprise 25% of its weight and almost 70% of the outer surface.[42] It is estimated that titanium alloy content of the fuselage is 75%

Sukhoi PAK FA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here in this video for example they are making the PAK-FA's composite wing.

This article is 90% hot air and 10% total BS, and only a person with zero knowledge of aviation would fall for it, every aviation forum that I visit it is laughing at it:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You got to be joking me right?

Composites alone are 25% of PAK FA total weight.

Sukhoi PAK FA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here in this video for example they are making the PAK-FA's composite wing.

This article is 90% hot air and 10% total BS, and only person with zero knowledge of aviation would fall for it, every aviation forum I visit it is laughing at it:lol:

true......i have seen the same trend,,,,,and seriously HAL will make something better than sukhoi is leaving ppl in fits:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
true......i have seen the same trend,,,,,and seriously HAL will make something better than sukhoi is leaving ppl in fits:omghaha:

Believe it or not,but India has alot of experience in composite material. India's very first jet,TEJAS MK1, is over 40% composite material and MK2 will be about 70% composite.Don't undermine INDIA in this field and give us credit where we deserve it.

Guys, based on this photo the front weapon bay can hold one big long range AAM but I would guess it is too small for two mid range AAMs. What do you think?

57608950-e6e5-4f19-9688-b594b70ce274.Full.jpg

Believe it or not,but India has alot of experience in composite material. India's very first jet,TEJAS MK1, is over 40% composite material and MK2 will be about 70% composite.Don't undermine INDIA in this field and give us credit where we deserve it.

These newbie kids come on PDF without basic knowledge, I doubt he even knows that even Israel buys it's composites for its UAV's from India.

Before 2010 it was reported that LCA project is very weight-conscious, so I am not surprised by the wide usage of composite materials. Can you explain the 40% or 70% number is by weight, by surface area, or by volume?

Back
Top Bottom