What's new

Suicide Bombers For Hire

I'm sorry, but did you even bother to read most of the replies here? You seem to be in a rush to generalize everyone's opinion. Don't worry about this certain issue. Raw already has enough blood on their hands for us to discuss.

You failed to understand my post, slugger. I didn't see you quote anyone else except for one user.

:undecided:
What??!! seriously!!
I thought this thread was for fun.
SO this is true??!!
Omg!! what has become of the world!:argh::argh:

You failed to understand my post, slugger. I didn't see you quote anyone else except for one user.
Till post 7 nobody mentioned India. It was only in the 8th post that one of your Pakistani members put the blame of the incident on India

Going through the posts on the forum, it is quite natural for me to believe that is is a popular sentiment

So I was surprised at the delay

If you indeed want to prove the involvement of R&AW in incidences around your country, start a new thread where all such allegations are posted.

Why bring R&AW into this incident

Till post 7 nobody mentioned India. It was only in the 8th post that one of your Pakistani members put the blame of the incident on India

Going through the posts on the forum, it is quite natural for me to believe that is is a popular sentiment

If you indeed want to prove the involvement of R&AW in incidences around your country, start a new thread where all such allegations are posted.

Well, I thought you like blaming because you are an Indian so I thought, I will play the blame game with you. :cheers:

Lol! YOU'RE the one who's working so hard to bring RAW into this thread. Doesn't matter if one of the members said it. Did you see anyone else saying something like that? Of course you didn't. Neither did I! Now, quit trolling and let this thread continue on it's due course.

This is indeed very sad...the people who lend themselves for these kind of things, how on earth do they think that they'll be granted acces to Jannat by killing innocent civilians?
Pakistan seriously needs to destroy and eradicate this mentality among some people, weed it out.
It's not gonna be an easy task as for the GoP, but also the Pakistani people themselves should actively disapprove these mindsets that certain people in Pakistan have.
May take a long period of time, but i'm convinced that we can suppress this evil.

Yes, really, although I considered to go to Afghanistan and help the Taliban years ago. But now I am Anti-Taliban but I will try to go to Kashmir or Chechnya to help the real Mujahideen. And one day I will be in the army:pakistan:

I am surprised. It took 8 full responses to blame the existence of such people to India....This should have been the 2nd or at the most 3rd response

Wasn't there this person, who put the blame of the fire that occured in Ghakar Plaza to India

He started a full new thread to express his opinion [I wonder what happened to tht thread:whistle::pop:]

The only thing this sarcasm of yours has done is take the thread on a tangent. There will always be Indians who blame Pakistan for all the ills of India, and vice versa.

As Bezerk said, your focus on one posters opinion and the implicit generalization of all posters in your response to that poster was unnecessary and a distraction.

There may be threads when the allegations of Indian complicity are overwhelming, and I would not blame you for taking on such opinion in the absence of evidence validating it, but it was definitely premature in this instance.

Back to the thread topic please.

sad and extreme sign of poverty among certain segments of society. These type of news already published about Iraq,few years ago..unemployed or economically frustrated people took extreme steps.
South Asian region need extreme social and economical changes.

Well after the " I blame you & You blame me" part of this topic like all other topics is over, wonder if we can get back..

Really this ' dial -a - bomber" thing is scary, not for what he does as much for where things have gone. Not for a moment am I condoning it, but if this were for religious or political reasons one COULD have not given it a thought , dismissing it as brain washing..

But what can u say when ppl are willing to offer themselves to be blown up for money..and this is exploited by others who pay simply to settle scores !!

I feel this is an indicator of a far greater malaise than what we take it to be..the rot in society is way below skin deep.

lol man this is funny and sad at the same time!
If even a small part of you is convinced that this is "funny" in any shape or form, you really ought to be more introspective about the value system you uphold.
:tdown:

I know I've said this to other members who emanate similar thoughts before, but I'll say it again anyways... Your post is morally reprehensible. It is an affront to humanity and I'm disgusted by the ideas you espouse. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Read this, see how easy things are ...

Suicide bombers available -DAWN - Top Stories; December 24, 2008

Suicide bombers available

LAHORE, Dec 23: A suicide bomber can also be bought to settle personal scores, says the police investigation into the Bhakkar blast which left over two dozen people dead in August.

According to Crimes Investigation wing of the police, Waqas Hussain and his four accomplices had hired a suicide bomber and explosives expert from Wana to kill a former friend of his with whom he had a monetary dispute.

Suicide bombers are made because there is no hope left in life for them. If this article is true and people are bought so easily, then economic hardship is increasing drastically and only way out is suicide.

Suicide bombers are made because there is no hope left in life for them. If this article is true and people are bought so easily, then economic hardship is increasing drastically and only way out is suicide.
Although poor economic outlook has a significant role to play in terrorism and suicide bombings, it is by no means a deciding factor.

There are many things at play here, and unfortunately this topic is so sensitive that it becomes downright impossible to discuss it in a constructive manner anywhere, particularly in forums such as these.

TILL THE TIME REAL DEMOCRACY IS NOT ESTABLISHED AND FEW ELCTIONS ARE NOT HELD WITHOUT INTERRUPTION WE KEEP ON FACING SUCH TRAJEDIES.SECONDLY RAW CONSULATES IN AFGHANISTAN HAVE TO BE COUNTERED NOT ONLY THROUGH INTELLIGENCE APPRATUS BUT ALSO THROUGH FOREIGN OFFICE

Back
Top Bottom