What's new

Suicide Attack at PAC Kamra

So you think RAW and Mossad just failed one or two time. I am not defending anything here. Actual problem with ISI is it is currently out numbered. In Baluchistan alone more than 9 hostile agencies are working off course including RAW

Check for the frequencies of the attacks.

(Proofs? Ask your PM who issued a joint statement accepting Indian involvement in Baluchistan)
Did you forget the statement of Rehman Malik that no such dossier was given to India.
Yeah Yeah.. Those proofs which speaks once for involvement of one individual and then upon instructions of ur army next time it changes name of other as mastermind.

There is always coarse of investigation and do you think whole world is stupid enough to ban your organization. Even your friend nations did not speak in between
We know what to do and how to do. You please save your energy for some other time. There was a meeting of high level security officials with PM. security budget has already increased. We can take care of ourselves. Antiu India agenda... No its pro Pakistani agenda. Indian agenda is to see Pakistan denuclearised (can u deny that?) and we are there to safe it. I knew the next phase as well, after creating too much trouble and mayhem in Pakistan next move from Indo-US-Israeli block will be to launch a campaign against safety of Pakistani nuclear weapons.

If they are not actually safe then there is no other option apart from this when you dont have control over your so called non state actors. we cannot keep the security of many nations at stake just because you cannot do anything about these non state actors and also dont want world to do anything. So it would be better if control them before it gets too late for everyone. No nation is going to put its national security at stake for the the sake of Pakistan.

Know if u have a brain you must understand why Pakistan army is there to finish TTP from FATA so that we can eliminated Indian excuse. Actually, Intelligence agencies for the first time has read the script

we dont care how you do it but the end of the stable and democratic Pakistan is in India's interest. Definetly Taliban will not be in Indian favour if they come to power in Islamabad. So no point of supporting them.

Where Zaid Hamid came into discussion...did I mention Bahrt Verma? just hold on.. Indian Nuke security..here we go. Don't miss that masterpiece where workers are setting over drums of yellow cake :P
The Daily Mail - Daily News from Pakistan - Newspaper from Pakistan

[/QUOTE]

Do you have any neutral links about security of Indian nuclear arsenal or threat to the world from it. As I said only Pakistan says so. There is no other county which actually believes it.

It also says "7 killed"

Who stopped you to avenge. Kill all Taliban. Who stopped you:agree:

Actually we are looking forward to cut the hands that are controlling these "TALIBAN"..... I think you shouldn't be not be interested in the outcome.

I think people are waiting for some nuts to get hold of these nukes and detonate it somewhere in Pakistan before they realize how critical the situation is. Closing eyes to everything which is happening and feeling safe is not always good. Armed personel are the main target these days. Do you think the armed personel and security agents when they themselves are not safe what about the people and the content they are safeguarding. People should realize the criticality of the situation rather than laugh it off before it is too late.

Why are you connecting this incident with the Nukes.... Nukes aren't like Maggi 2 minutes noodles. They are not placed as "ready to blow".

Back
Top Bottom