What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

This Brave Muzloum Suicide bomber was a woman - Who says Islam does not give women rights, the right to blow yourself up, but not the right to cast a vote in UnIslamic Democracy.

Once again, so few voices seeking the De-legitimization of Islamist terror - these people just learn the hard way, let the learning begin

Well, I am sorry many people are brainwashed ....this is because many prefer going to a peer and asking about stuff rather than opening the quran and reading it themselves!

Women rights in Islam far more than ANY RELIGION has given!

Coward - instead of standing your ground, you've gone in to victim mode.

whoever they are Muse we will track down their nexus and send them to the core of earth--inside hell with our own hands...we don't have even time to discuss that even they are Muslims or not, these hashashins of present,these Minotaurs of labyrinth will cry for sympathy and they will not be spared.:hitwall:

Well, I am sorry many people are brainwashed ....this is because many prefer going to a peer and asking about stuff rather than opening the quran and reading it themselves!

Women rights in Islam far more than ANY RELIGION has given!

Well, as you know they have to learn another language to read Quran, unfortunately -- Islam and women's rights, all I'm pointing to is what we all can see, that women may blow themselves up for the cause of Islam/Islamism but not vote or be shot in the head for wanting to go to school

Truth shall set you free? I think so - free to be what? Free to be FAITHFUL Muslims not Islamists

@Develepero
You were mentioning how Muslims are doing terrorist attacks because the bigots in the Muslims dont find legitimate ways of acting like how Christians and Jews get in US Army and IDF?

Now how come these terrorists struck a hospital, when they have VERY legitimate way of attacking in uniform - they could have attacked Pakistan Army at over a dozen places or under the aegis of TTP.

Yet they CHOSE to attack a hospital with innocents.

That is what Islamists do. They have no cause of complain, they generate their own causes of pain and victimhood then use it to justify their murderous ways yelling allahooakbar before exploding.

Well, as you know they have to learn another language to read Quran, unfortunately -- Islam and women's rights, all I'm pointing to is what we all can see, that women may blow themselves up for the cause of Islam/Islamism but not vote or be shot in the head for wanting to go to school

Truth shall set you free? I think so - free to be what? Free to be FAITHFUL Muslims not Islamists
@muse I have seen you type Islamists 1 too many times...Have you even bothered to go look it up?

1. An Islamic revivalist movement, often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life.
2. The religious faith, principles, or cause of Islam.

Now, having said that...This is the West's coined word...Their choice when and where to throw it...

2ndly,

Just because West has chosen to throw it at a wrong cause...Like how West saw Mr. Bhagat Singh as a terrorist who in India is considered a FREEDOM FIGHTER and a Hero....same guy different words...

Same action different reactions from people...

Last edited by a moderator:
these extremists have killed over 50K of our people and this nation is confused on whose war it is .. !!

because people are not ready too repeat the same mistake of trusting army and government blindly which they. did in 1971 and in result we lost Bangladesh at the end we kill our own people on others. orders and than expect peace that is the biggest joke :hitwall:

whoever they are Muse we will track down their nexus and send them to the core of earth--inside hell with our own hands...we don't have even time to discuss that even they are Muslims or not, these hashashins of present,these Minotaurs of labyrinth will cry for sympathy and they will not be spared.:hitwall:

They think they are -- You know we can't do what we need to unless we ALL De-legitimize their ideology, unless we all say that no matter what the grievance, we will not accept these things.

And we must be honest with each other, this is a problem within Islam -- some of us reject Islamism, others as you can read, refuse to, because to them Islamism is Islam - as long as such ideas persists we will have more men and women even children exploding

Now, since Islam is a religion practiced by the Muslims why do you shy away from using Muslim definitions which fit well...

If the Quran states this:

whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.
Surah Al Maidah verse 32....

They think they are -- You know we can't do what we need to unless we ALL De-legitimize their ideology, unless we all say that no matter what the grievance, we will not accept these things.

And we must be honest with each other, this is a problem within Islam -- some of us reject Islamism, others as you can read, refuse to, because to them Islamism is Islam - as long as such ideas persists we will have more men and women even children exploding

There is a complicated theory behind it muse,and various conspiracy theories...I can elaborate in detail..but I have lost my patience,whoever they are they should be hanged... at least you will agree with me in this point of view?

I remember seeing a doc. on Pak army operation in Bajaur agency few yrs back. They had liquidated these morons though at a heavy cost (tanks etc. were used). It seems the terrorists are still active.

side being so called Islamist or faithful Muslim is same thing

@muse ....sooo If I burn you THINKING, PROCLAIMING I am a Christian, does it make me 1 based on claiming myself ?
And we must be honest with each other, this is a problem within Islam -- some of us reject Islamism,
read the definition the web gave me.
others as you can read, refuse to, because to them Islamism is Islam - as long as such ideas persists we will have more men and women even children exploding

Well, then educate the people...I have said in MANY threads....All we need is to educate the people....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom