What's new

Suggestions and Feedback Round 2

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello guys, bring it on.

Things to come. Mobile capability, and making the home page a little more friendly.

More stuff needs to be done of course.:tup:

:angry: what you have done to the forum the front page, main page :frown: it is wiered

Look bad and above all unprofessional. Please bring back old main outlook of main page and also of fourms main page.

I think to further enhance the clean atmosphere of the forum, each forum room may be alloted to a moderator to serutinize it. It will decrease the burden of the Mods and may help to ensure the friendly atmosphere of this forum.

KIT Out

Well, like i said. The main page needs some work. Its going to get awesome as we add more materials.

The change in font (guessing it's Georgian) for our profile name and rank looks nice.

But could we have Georgian/TNR as the default fonts to post as well? (like one doesn't have to select it from the options)

And yes, agree with Jana, the banner looks a little strange, especially with the ad currently there.

As for mobile capability, how long before it becomes available? I have been hearing about it since August at least.

agree with Jana.... not looking Good.... Bring back old Banner or ask Stealth to make new one :)

Thanks.

The main page is lookong wonderful and is perfect! It is looking really modern and clean. :tup: Keep the work on

The main page is lookong wonderful and is perfect! It is looking really modern and clean. :tup: Keep the work on

It is looking unprofessional. The first look its so distateful i was like yelling what they have done to the site

Get rid of funny looking " Green Background" ....it looks Dark brown as the page loads....Turns black when you are reading a thread....lacks consistancy.....

My Suggestion:

Leave it white...ie. No color.....it will save some time in loading the page and save some valuable bits for people accessing the forum on data Plans where you have to pay by the amount of data you use.

Th challenge would be to keep the page as light as possible....

More Ideas on the way...

The old one is the best.

Rest whatever is possible to make it lighter to brows do it but please not the current one. It looks childish like someone is now developing a new website

Hello guys, bring it on.

Things to come. Mobile capability, and making the home page a little more friendly.

More stuff needs to be done of course.:tup:

It z fine in case of Mobile capability but it z true that previous main page was more better and friendly than present one..
Making wish for more better improvements!!!

I guess you have tried to use gradient, Jana is right is looking ugly... dont put too much effort just the bg image have it bottle green all the way...

You are working on it............Right! i get it.:taz:

Last edited:
NO, Webby! You'll leave that main page. it is looking great and modern, don't listen to the primitives here, they got no idea of PCs :angry:

It obviously looks awful, but thats how it suppose to look. It will look better...until then have suggestions apart from the looks.

Light skin will be available for fast posters and mobile skin will be available for the on-the-go users.

Back
Top Bottom