What's new

Suggest Useful Andriod Apps

....Most of the phones have this functionality built in, which mobile you are using?...

'am not using any android phone right now, looking forward to buy one........
I know that the 'FM-recording ' feature is an inbuilt thing but was wondering whether the functionality can be added by an app. in a phone which does not have the feature built-in....

Actually I like this feature very much, but the phones which have this feature are lacking other features a per my requirement...

Last edited:
'am not using any android phone right now, looking forward to buy one........
I know that the 'FM-recording ' feature is an inbuilt thing but was wondering whether the functionality can be added by an app. in a phone which does not have the feature built-in....

Haven't recorded FM using any app because its mostly built-in, its such a basic thing that even simple phones also have this functionality. But I'm sure there are some apps available for this..

Anyone here tried Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour? Its just an epic game, with awesome graphics and stuff. I truly pushes your phone to its graphical and processing limits..

Also Real Racing 3, the best racing game out there when it comes to real graphics, real tracks and cars..

Contract Killer 2 A very nice first person shooting game..

bhai hum sirf free wali download kerty hain 0.05$ wali bhi nhi click kerty hum :D

You should ask @A.Rafay he may know more about these things I'm completely illiterate when it comes to Mobile Phone Apps ! :unsure:

Rather than filling Tablet, If you really wana try something awesome. try war thunder on steam. Its a free air combat MMO. But you need a top of the line computer and graphics chip for that.
well i have HP G6 laptop sir jee but how to play game on lapi ?:angel:

well i have HP G6 laptop sir jee but how to play game on lapi ?:angel:
Does it have Nvidia 640M equivalent card? if yes the go to steam and click free to play game button and that should do. War thunder is mostly played by mouse and requires minimal keyboard usage. I usually use wirless keyboard and mouse to keep my hands off my notebook. If you wana have the real world experience, the game can be mated with oculus rift (300$ worth VR Goggles). :)

Does it have Nvidia 640M equivalent card? if yes the go to steam and click free to play game button and that should do. War thunder is mostly played by mouse and requires minimal keyboard usage. I usually use wirless keyboard and mouse to keep my hands off my notebook. If you wana have the real world experience, the game can be mated with oculus rift (300$ worth VR Goggles). :)

please check it can work?
Product Nameg6-1366sx
Product NumberA9W12EA
Microprocessor2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M
Microprocessor Cache3 MB L3 cache
Memory4 GB DDR3
Memory MaxSupports up to 6 GB DDR3
Video GraphicsIntel HD (up to 1.92 GB total memory)
Display39,6 cm (15,6") HD LED BrightView (1366 x 768)
Hard Drive640 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
Multimedia DriveSuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Network CardIntegrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth

802.11 b/g/n
SoundAltec Lansing speakers
KeyboardFull size with home row keys
Pointing DeviceTouchPad with on/off button and support for multitouch gestures
PC Card SlotsMulti-Format Digital Media Card Reader
External Ports
  • 1 VGA
  • 1 Headphone-out
  • 1 Microphone-in
  • 3 USB 2.0
  • 1 RJ45
Dimensions37.4 x 24.5 x 3.63 cm
WeightStarting at 2.55 kg
Power65W AC Power Adapter

6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
What's In The BoxHP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone (VGA)

under is mo
please check it can work?
Product Nameg6-1366sx
Product NumberA9W12EA
Microprocessor2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M
Microprocessor Cache3 MB L3 cache
Memory4 GB DDR3
Memory MaxSupports up to 6 GB DDR3
Video GraphicsIntel HD (up to 1.92 GB total memory)
Display39,6 cm (15,6") HD LED BrightView (1366 x 768)
Hard Drive640 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
Multimedia DriveSuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Network CardIntegrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth

802.11 b/g/n
SoundAltec Lansing speakers
KeyboardFull size with home row keys
Pointing DeviceTouchPad with on/off button and support for multitouch gestures
PC Card SlotsMulti-Format Digital Media Card Reader
External Ports
  • 1 VGA
  • 1 Headphone-out
  • 1 Microphone-in
  • 3 USB 2.0
  • 1 RJ45
Dimensions37.4 x 24.5 x 3.63 cm
WeightStarting at 2.55 kg
Power65W AC Power Adapter

6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
What's In The BoxHP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone (VGA)
Processor and physical memory seems fine . What I don't know is the generation of Intel HD chip on your system, is it HD 3000 or HD 4000? the game will not work with HD 3000 for sure. Might work with HD 4000 since its a mid level chip.

@Imran Khan @hasnain0099 here's a great website which help you check if you can run a game or not on your machine?

Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Just type the game name, e.g. "War Thunder" in search bar, press the button and then in pop up, select Begin Detection, it will automatically detect your system specs and will suggest you if you can run that particular game or not..

I've been using this site since ages now. Quite brilliant stuff. No signup or download required..

I think you can easily do that with Google maps it also doesn't have bugs you mentioned and is mostly up to date 

what's your high score :D
Around 20,000. 
Rather than filling Tablet, If you really wana try something awesome. try war thunder on steam. Its a free air combat MMO. But you need a top of the line computer and graphics chip for that.
In laptop, my favorite game is Black Mesa, which is total conversion of Half Life 2 and its free to download and play. It need Steam to run game and Source SDK 2007 which is also free. All you have to do is download approximately 5 GB or data. 2.8 GB from website and 2 GB from Steam. Then install game. Here is the link to download Black Mesa from website.
www.blackmesasource.com/‎

Last edited:
The best app I like for both Apple and Android is Flipboard. Give it a try. You will like it :)

Back
Top Bottom