What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
you made your point months ago. At this point I'm not interested to hear the same rants. Those are Iranians. therefore, their flag is Iranian flag.

Nobody is going to change the flag. They are not Pakistanis, therefore our flag does not belong to them.

I have a feeling you have a slightly anti-Islam agenda, judging by your past posts in which you dub any Mullah or Maulvi an ''Arab''

are you a ''Shahi'' :D

you made your point months ago. At this point I'm not interested to hear the same rants. Those are Iranians. therefore, their flag is Iranian flag.

Nobody is going to change the flag. They are not Pakistanis, therefore our flag does not belong to them.

I have a feeling you have a slightly anti-Islam agenda, judging by your past posts in which you dub any Mullah or Maulvi an ''Arab''

are you a ''Shahi'' :D
nope not a shahi; how could I be? I wasn't around at the time.
and that wasn't Pakistan's flag, it was the flag of Islam.
Khomaini once said that I would rather see Iran get destroyed in order for Islam to succeed.
When these guys start talking they first say a bunch of stuff from the quran that nobody even understands and then try to incorporate as many arab words in their speeches as possible. Half of these mullahs aren't Iranian, don't believe me? Go look where they were born. I'm serious go and check it out yourself. Half of these mullahs were either born in najaf or lebanon. The other half has spent at least 2 or 3 decades in Iraq studying.
You are more Iranian then they are.

give me some Jojeh Kebob with some doogh (topped with mint) and some Iranian pastries with 3-4 finjan of chai and you can call me Iranian every day for the year 2010 :D

common man, don't be so cynical. By the way, I know Iran can have much better leadership. I'm cynical about some of these Mullahs as well (the fanatic ones).....but not all of them are bad, in fact arent many of them also against current regime?

give me some Jojeh Kebob with some doogh (topped with mint) and some Iranian pastries with 3-4 finjan of chai and you can call me Iranian every day for the year 2010 :D

common man, don't be so cynical. By the way, I know Iran can have much better leadership. I'm cynical about some of these Mullahs as well (the fanatic ones).....but not all of them are bad, in fact arent many of them also against current regime?

not the regime.
The so call "moderates" were the original founders of the republic but they lost their power. For example mousavi was the prime minister for the entire Iran-Iraq war. Others like sazagara who now live in exile were the founders of the Revolutionary Guards corps. They want reforms in the regime. Not a single one is against the constitution. They actually legitimize their claim to power by bringing up the constitution.

But I'm talking about the mullahs and as you know in Iran the mullahs have the power. Out of all the mullahs less than 5 percent don't agree with what's going and these guys also aren't against the ISlamic republic, they just want reforms.

We have a saying in Iran and it goes like this (sounds weird in English).
"ta mullah kafan nashe, in vatan vatan nashe"
translation: Until the mullah isn't buried, this won't be a country.

we need to send the Iraqi and Lebanese mullahs back to their own countries and shoot the Iranian ones point blank. Then we can't have our Iran zamin back.

Captain Squirrel

captain-squirrel.jpg

Abu and Nima - Your discussion has given the title of thread a new relevance...

Anyways request you to carry out the discussion over PMs or open a new thread plz.

nope not a shahi; how could I be? I wasn't around at the time.
and that wasn't Pakistan's flag, it was the flag of Islam.
Khomaini once said that I would rather see Iran get destroyed in order for Islam to succeed.
When these guys start talking they first say a bunch of stuff from the quran that nobody even understands and then try to incorporate as many arab words in their speeches as possible. Half of these mullahs aren't Iranian, don't believe me? Go look where they were born. I'm serious go and check it out yourself. Half of these mullahs were either born in najaf or lebanon. The other half has spent at least 2 or 3 decades in Iraq studying.
You are more Iranian then they are.

Hi,

I saw the guy holding onto the flag during presidential speech---truly---truly it was in poor taste---there ought to be some dignity in presentation of the national flag during a presidential speech.

It just shows a callous and crass behaviour of the leader and his team.

Also fresh converts or first generation converts should never be allowed any leadership role---their zealotary is extremelt dangerous to the belief and the believers.

An excellent thread.......................really enjyed every part, every post of it..............................

NOT EXACTLY FUNNY BUT ITS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE SCENE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
KISSING AT TOP
HOLDING AT MIDDLE
FIRE AT BOTTOM...

Do you know what that is ????

YEAH... Its a cigarette!!!
But i like the way your corrupt mind thinks.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^^ actually I did not get 'that' at first so maybe my mind is not as corrupt as I think

that's not their flag, this is their flag
pk&

they couldn't change the whole thing so they just took out the lion and the sun and put an allah in the middle! They would get rid of the whole thing in a hard beat if they could. Do you know how many monuments these Islamists have destroyed in the past 31 years??? These arabs don't have a drop of Iranian blood in their veins.

what a completely bitched terrible guy

how can a pakistani flag be their flag???

pakistani flag is a pakistani, infact this is an old muslim league flag, and has copy rights issues, nobody(including a muslim) can use this flag other than pakistanis and muslim league..

and show the proof that they are not iranians with not a single drop of iranian blood and are arabs.. just prove this.. talking without a prove is baseless and a rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom