What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim Man’s Left Hand Feels Abused and Neglected

Khanewal — Muslim Man’s left hand has written and filed an official complaimt with the Internetional Human Hands Rights Commission, Roznama Jawani has learned. The hand has accused the owner of the hand, Salman Shah of constant abuse and neglect. According to the details, the hand wrote the letter whilst Salman Shah was sleeping.

The details say that Salman Shah, 28, who works as a Machine Analyst in a factory in Noushehra Feroz had been ignoring his left hand for a long time. According to text in the letter, the hand has blamed Mr. Salman of constant neglect and that he only remembers it rarely. The text of the letter at times becomes very graphic as the hand explains details of the torture it has undergone in the 28 years of being with Salman. The left hand wrote, “…I feel sad and useless at times as I am constantly ignored and all the glory goes to the right hand” and further wrote “…he remembers me when he has to wash his . How convinient is that?”

Salman’s left hand had been under added pressure as Salman Shah is unmarried. The hand describes Salman’s lonely days as, “…yeah I am good enough to be a replacement for a wife at times and uses me to pleasure himself in the most non-erotic ways possible. It might be erotic for him but its totally the opposite for me.” The hand complained that all the glory goes to the right hand. “I want to meet new hands as well. Why should only the right hand be introduced to new people? And why am I the only one being introduced to Salman’s everyday? Can’t I do some other work as well? He treats me like a sexual object at times and that’s the max our relationship has been.”

The hand wrote that it was praying that Salman would get married soon. “…I hope he finds someone because I am sick and tired of being a make-shift wife that Salman comes home to at night… …that way I’ll get to explore new interesting foreign areas or at least Salman would have a legitimate wife.” The hand also mentioned how it has become sensitive to other petty issues that put its opposite in the limelight. “I swear my fingers start twitching whenever I hear the word ‘right’. Even while I am writing to the Commission of Human Hands Rights, I can only think about how it would never be named ‘Human Hands Lefts’. Though I understand its more of a name thing and nothing personal but I just can’t stop being sad about it.”

Muslim Man’s Left Hand Feels Abused and Neglected | ROZNAMA JAWANI

And another gem:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha this is true friendship !!
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=212221795482001&oid=151279754935862&comments[/video]

261757_216447975059973_194953193876118_582417_1442629_n.jpg

old commercial for Tata safari

^^^^^ohhhhhh my.... LOL!!!!

u may regret posting that here though.....may come in handy ;)

Stupid Indian media...height of mis interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom