What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture%20Perfect.jpg

OMG just saw her talking to this India today guy(Aroon Purie the owner of india today) on Headlines today...it was hilarious Aroon Purie was like WTF was that answer:lol: ? I almost pissed in my pants laughing.Can someone find the video and post it here?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I dont get it...Is that a bad word?:what:

If I'm not wrong Lund University is in NewZealand.

It's in Sweden, and is one of the best universities in Europe. I had a guest professor from Lund University, and ironically, he was a complete dick.

Russel peter pointed out how funny it is when indian comes to america and their names gets funny like Hardick lol and sukhdeep
Here i have found a university name, thats really means SOmething in our Native lanugage

lund_logo.gif

Lund_Uni.jpg

about_Lund_University.jpg

LundUniversity_C_CMYKljusbla%5Dljusbrun_copy.png

:rofl:

i applied there a few months back and when ever i told my friends abt it they laugh their heads off so i start calling it l,u,n,d :undecided:

i applied there a few months back and when ever i told my friends abt it they laugh their heads off so i start calling it l,u,n,d :undecided:

Tell me honestly, did that stop them from cracking jokes about you? :rofl:.....

niiiice

but please tell me these 2 rust buckets didnt decide to go drag racing in celebration. I could get a better launch off the line with my 2 feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom