What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Message by the way, and a serious one... kids fight and then make friends, adults fight and make suffering a routine...
385260_488192787895297_574968579_n.jpg

Not that i disagree, but Lahoris should be thankful for the development, or else you can visit Balochistan.

We are most thankful Sir. He has literally transformed the face of Lahore, as these projects are coming online, people are seeing the fruit of their patience. Simply top class projects, although i am a PTI supporter but i do take a bow to PML-N for their wonderful work in Lahore.

We are most thankful Sir. He has literally transformed the face of Lahore, as these projects are coming online, people are seeing the fruit of their patience. Simply top class projects, although i am a PTI supporter but i do take a bow to PML-N for their wonderful work in Lahore.

well i don't want to be a party pooper but i must say why are they only focusing on Lahore how about other places like gujranawala, sheikhpura and all those small towns besides Lahore and hes a Punjab minister so why only in Lahore???
That's the reason i despise PNL-N

Not that i disagree, but Lahoris should be thankful for the development, or else you can visit Balochistan.

Sir they've smashed every road in lahore at once, no other govt do this in whole world. They had 5 years, they preferred to sleep first 4 years, woke up in final year and messed up whole lahore. If they had started these projects little earlier and executed it step by step, things would have been drastically better. Punjab Govt. sucked big time at managing time and executing projects appropriately. Above picture is a depiction of this stupidity.

And no I'm not happy on whole of punjab's money being spent only on Lahore even though I'm a pure lahori who's family is living in lahore for centuries..

Not really...we've got scarce resources & it would have been better had we spent this much on setting up small scale businesses in Punjab & by increasing our education budget to get as much of a value-added addition, in terms of educating our people, as humanely possible into Punjab in these 5 years.

Sir I'm a software engineer and I want to establish my own software house here in Pakistan. I've been trying since a year, but facing a lot of difficulty mainly for collecting money from my clients abroad. And Punjab / Fedral govt. did nothing about this industry, IT is the way forward, look how much Indian IT industry is earning. Even Pakistani IT industry is earning good $$$ in such miserable conditions without any help from govt and with electricity crisis and bad internet facilities.

Distributing laptops won't serve the purpose. We need investments in businesses not on laptops etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom