What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THIS **** HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA :enjoy:

428066_579741698707221_982500453_n.jpg

....:azn:
...some body's grey cells didn't grow after he crossed 9th year...

Don't believe me ???
See following posts...;)

And if they dress that badly on an important meeting,what can I say.
Army is all about discipline,that doesn't reflect nicely here.

Do you know how stupid this sounds?

It was meeting of 4 officers sitting in a tent in the LoC, they should be wearing a BDU and field dress, not a SD with shining brass ranks and medals.

That isn't dressing badly BTW. That is a low visibility BDU adopted by the PA and if you or the other guys couldn't see the ranks, then the uniform serves it's purpose!!!

Baita, ouqaat daikho apni pehlay
aur seekho uniform kya hota hai !

Majority of Indians are smaller and weaker than Pakistanis.
Centuries of fist class protien deprevation has led to insecure personalities like your self.

Vegetarian Daal Khoor (دال خور) !

081710pod12.jpg

ROOM TO BREATHE: Construction workers covered their faces as a New Delhi Municipal Council fumigated the under-construction Shivaji Stadium in New Delhi Tuesday. Authorities are trying to prevent mosquitoes from breeding ahead of the Commonwealth Games. (Manan Vatsyayana/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images)
@salman108 and @Punjabbi Munda

Guys calm down both of you! You guys have ruined the flavour of the thread.
@Punjabbi Munda you shouldn't have posted that photo in the first place, it was somewhat offensive to Pakistanis.
@salman108 mate, isn't daal khor what Afghans call Punjabis and Sindhis? And as for Indians yes we are daal khors. You're not gonna offend us by calling us daal khor, because that's what we eat. "Daal roti khao, prabhu ke gun gao" btw not that it matters, but I'm 6 feet. #justsaying

TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD

Strange fact ;
Dunya main ek saanp aisa bi hai jo har
sec mai 0.5cm lamba hota hai aur thodi dair baad khud ko kaat k mar jata hai..
Ye saanp"NOKIA"ki Games mai paya
jata hai :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Baita, ouqaat daikho apni pehlay
aur seekho uniform kya hota hai !

Majority of Indians are smaller and weaker than Pakistanis.
Centuries of fist class protien deprevation has led to insecure personalities like your self.

Vegetarian Daal Khoor (دال خور) !

081710pod12.jpg

ROOM TO BREATHE: Construction workers covered their faces as a New Delhi Municipal Council fumigated the under-construction Shivaji Stadium in New Delhi Tuesday. Authorities are trying to prevent mosquitoes from breeding ahead of the Commonwealth Games. (Manan Vatsyayana/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images)
Oh maaf kar kaka..
Vegetarian vegetarian kar raha hai..hai mai toh pura ka pura banda hi kha jaun.
Kahan se Kahan le gya baat ko..:lol:

Do you know how stupid this sounds?

It was meeting of 4 officers sitting in a tent in the LoC, they should be wearing a BDU and field dress, not a SD with shining brass ranks and medals.

That isn't dressing badly BTW. That is a low visibility BDU adopted by the PA and if you or the other guys couldn't see the ranks, then the uniform serves it's purpose!!!
I am not in for a fight,I noticed the shabbiness too and thus posted.
Even if it's not formal,no one would wear a latki dheeli kameez for a meeting on LoC,I noticed,I posted!

@salman108 and @Punjabbi Munda

Guys calm down both of you! You guys have ruined the flavour of the thread.
@Punjabbi Munda you shouldn't have posted that photo in the first place, it was somewhat offensive to Pakistanis.
@salman108 mate, isn't daal khor what Afghans call Punjabis and Sindhis? And as for Indians yes we are daal khors. You're not gonna offend us by calling us daal khor, because that's what we eat. "Daal roti khao, prabhu ke gun gao" btw not that it matters, but I'm 6 feet. #justsaying

TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD

Strange fact ;
Dunya main ek saanp aisa bi hai jo har
sec mai 0.5cm lamba hota hai aur thodi dair baad khud ko kaat k mar jata hai..
Ye saanp"NOKIA"ki Games mai paya
jata hai :D :p
Maine toh kuch bola hi nahi,pehle hi bol diya tha troll caption ko ignore karo -.-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the troll caption,i have not made it.
But how shabbily is the Pakistani military man dressed?

73352_570364129657914_47536748_n.jpg

Our army men dont alwys need cloths,specs and style or any other materialistic thing to look and present themself good,their height,bravery and confidence speak for themself n is enuff to scare hell out of a short tiny and weaker lookin indian soldiers .....

koi Personality hi nae hy of ur soldier,seems like a small 7th grad student with sucha weak eye sight,who is not even fed properly as the physique shows,perhaps they r given jus boiled lentils in morning,lunch and dinner is shaking hand with a real Pakistan Military Man:P

nazr tu ata nae thik and they r gunna fight wid our soldeirs :P huh

no comparison!:bunny::pakistan:

Indian soldiers

soldier.jpg

uscoward-300x300.jpg

Our army men dont alwys need cloths,specs and style or any other materialistic thing to look and present themself good,their height,bravery and confidence speak for themself n is enuff to scare hell out of a short tiny and weaker lookin indian soldiers .....

koi Personality hi nae hy of ur soldier,seems like a small 7th grad student with sucha weak eye sight,who is not even fed properly as the physique shows,perhaps they r given jus boiled lentils in morning,lunch and dinner is shaking hand with a real Pakistan Military Man:P

nazr tu ata nae thik and they r gunna fight wid our soldeirs :P huh

no comparison!:bunny::pakistan:

Indian soldiers

soldier.jpg

uscoward-300x300.jpg
Deleted,I guess it offended many,that was not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom