What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
561705_438838272846114_2007124896_n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------Now the Whole World have Fear of Taliban,s-----------------------------------------------------------------

But according to Islamic Prospective Taliban,s Mean a Person who is student ( Islamic studies )..

Taliban of any studies...

What a intelligence agencies the world have.. Do not detected the Real enemies of the world...

Army Fear find at out look side...

Great & Massive Stupid and funny from all over the world

In Pakistani Voice

Dar Gya Na....

---------------------------------------------------Now the Whole World have Fear of Taliban,s-----------------------------------------------------------------

But according to Islamic Prospective Taliban,s Mean a Person who is student ( Islamic studies )..

Taliban of any studies...

What a intelligence agencies the world have.. Do not detected the Real enemies of the world...

Army Fear find at out look side...

Great & Massive Stupid and funny from all over the world

In Pakistani Voice

Dar Gya Na....

Due to poor grammar I couldn't understand this, sorry no offence.
However, every Pakistan must be a Taliban and we must all be together united Taliban to succeed. The meaning of 'Student' in Urdu is 'Talib', and the plural 'Students' is 'Taliban'. 'Tablib-e-Ilm' is someone who seeks knowledge on his journey to learn more and more.

You would have never seen me use the word 'Taliban' anywhere, but TTP. There is a difference, everyone must learn it. We are all Taliban, the seekers of Knowledge.

My first reaction after reading about this new study was something like this :

:lol::lol::lol:
........................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zakii

why did you delete my post?

And after I nominated you for "member of the year"!! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom