What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
545560_357764477622511_40636105_n.jpg

538119_357688040963488_1369861354_n.jpg

this is a very sensitive photo

it is said that only God knows whats in the heart of the people

it is easy to make fun of someone if you dont follow his faith or religion.
people do a lot of things in the name of a cause or faith.

I can see a funny side of it but cant laugh. because of the reference to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
this also reminds me of the Moharam videos of Shias which are played X5 with derogatory Music by some people. although again there is a funny element but it stops me when I think of the personalities that are being remembered in that gathering.

I see that every faith has few things that can be found hilarious, stupid and made fun of by other people

we have done it before and we will continue to do that, whether or not our own teaching forbids us to do such thing doesnt really matter

HA!!!!!

I was the 17000th user to thank this thread!!!

Finally, something worth of note from me on the forum....

this is a very sensitive photo

it is said that only God knows whats in the hear of the people

it is easy to make fun of someone if you dont follow his faith or religion.
people do a lot of things in the name of a cause or faith.

I can see a funny side of it but cant laugh. because of the reference to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
this also reminds me of the Moharam videos of Shias which are played X5 with derogatory Music by some people. although again there is a funny element but it stops me when I think of the personalities that are being remembered in that gathering.

I see that every faith has few things that can be found hilarious, stupid and made fun of by other people

we have done it before and we will continue to do that, whether or not our own teaching forbids us to do such thing doesnt really matter

A few years ago, I used to be a fan of Owais Qadri. Everytime in my home, someone or the used used to have Naat program opened on TV and I listened to Owais Qadri having a good impression but that changed with time and now I found this picture. As for Shia and everyone, I respect their views and actions and disagree with the making of such videos with background music. Seems like you got the wrong impression out of this picture.

A few years ago, I used to be a fan of Owais Qadri. Everytime in my home, someone or the used used to have Naat program opened on TV and I listened to Owais Qadri having a good impression but that changed with time and now I found this picture. As for Shia and everyone, I respect their views and actions and disagree with the making of such videos with background music. Seems like you got the wrong impression out of this picture.

no I didnt

I can see the funny side of it. if say he was praising the greatness of Nawaz Sherif and then getting emotional when people are weighing him with money. I think this whole act is meaningless.
if this money was to be given away as a charity then there shouldnt be such show, (do it so discretely as if the other hand doesnt even know how you gave the charity with one hand).

thee are many people in different sects and religions who make personal gains through the quality of their presentation and wow factor. (take the Evangelic preachers of America for example where they play the whole healing scene etc. there must be pure faith and conviction at work too but there are a lot of actors too). sorry i think we are in a wrong section to discuss this.

I am being a killjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom