What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst airline commercial EVER!

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman comes home and tells her husband, "Remember those headaches I've been having all these years? Well, they're gone."

"No more headaches?" The husband asks, "What happened?"

His wife replies, "Margie referred me to a hypnotist. He told me to stand in front of a mirror, stare at myself and repeat 'I do not have a headache; I do not have a headache, I do not have a headache.' It worked. The headaches are all gone."

His wife then says, "You know, you haven't been exactly a ball of fire in the bedroom these last few years. Why don't you go see the hypnotist and see if he can do anything for that?" The husband agrees to try it.

Following his appointment, the husband comes home, rips off his clothes, picks up his wife and carries her into the bedroom. He puts her on the bed and says, "Don't move, I'll be right back." He goes into the bathroom and comes back a few minutes later and jumps into bed and makes passionate love to his wife like never before.

His wife says, "Damn! That was wonderful!"

The husband says, "Don't move! I will be right back." He goes back into the bathroom, comes back and round two was even better than the first time. The wife sits up and her head is spinning.

Her husband again says, "Don't move, I'll be right back." With that, he goes back in the bathroom. This time, his wife quietly follows him and there, in the bathroom, she sees him standing at the mirror and saying,

She's not my wife.
She's not my wife.
She's not my wife.

His funeral service will be held on Saturday.

Mongolian neo nazi group :mod: Like WOW.....

wOA2jA4.jpg

2013-07-02T103443Z_2_CBRE9610SOB00_RTROPTP_2_MONGOLIA-RIGHTWING.JPG

^^ Woman is the leader. She looks like she eats babies for breakfast. :)

2013-07-02T095859Z_745354914_GM1E97215TU01_RTRMADP_3_MONGOLIA-RIGHTWING.JPG

^^ lol....

Apparently they are running around Mongolian countryside and checking working permits of quarries, mines and similar to prevent pollution. Weird stuff....

Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as airplane mechanics in Atlanta. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do. Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to drink!" Jim says, "Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. You wanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and get completely smashed. The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels, in fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing! Then The phone rings...

It's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?" Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?" Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?" Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often." "Yeah, well there's just one thing..." "What's that?" "Have you farted yet?" "No..."
"Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in PHOENIX!
so-hot-031.png

:lol:

Air hostess after landing at Delhi: "Thank you for flying Air India Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom