What's new

Strongest Muslim country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother We're meeting up, Done. I'll open up a thread on Lahorites Meetup in Members Sect. Me and you are confirm and in Model Town, It's confirm, let's see how many more people join up. Yeah lol Safdar Store, and Model Town club was right infront of us. I used to live in 38 F :wub:

well i live in Gulberg 3 grow up there my cousins live in Faisal town and now im living in johar town. just telling

ROFL why don't you accept your Muslim's beliefs in cutting ties with Israel then?
Sorry to say but Indian Muslims are a$$ whipped day and night by hindu and sikh extremists....

truu said indian muslims are wipped *** my sikh extremists :lol: :rofl:
and ur 190 million muslims are wipped by ur own muslim leaders.

indian muslims become pm and president almost every term and pakistan never ever say a single hindu leader of nation.
a muslim in india is the election commisner and most known personalities in india are all muslim lol
richest muslim buisnessman is also an indian not a pakistani, the so called last hub of islam.
indian missile and rocket man is also a muslim..i am proud of him

cutting ties with isreal is not a condition for being a muslim country. we r a proud muslim country and i am proud to be an indian.

we dont want to be a part of other muslim countries which are the most troubled regions in the world. we r fine with whatever we r.

btw i can offer one advise to pakistanis: stop being the thekadars of islam. leave that to other muslim countries who actually follow islam the way it should.

ROFL why don't you accept your Muslim's beliefs in cutting ties with Israel then? Is there no power sharing?
Sorry to say but Indian Muslims are a$$ whipped day and night by hindu and sikh extremists....

Why ? Because majority muslims simply dont care. For your information, I know of several firms and corporates owned and operated by muslims who have entered into active collaboration with their Israeli counterparts. Occasional noises made by a random cleric are simply a token gestures hardline muslims feel they need to make to improve their support base. fortunately, it simply ends up being counter productive.

indian muslims become pm and president almost every term and pakistan never ever say a single hindu leader of nation.
a muslim in india is the election commisner and most known personalities in india are all muslim lol
richest muslim buisnessman is also an indian not a pakistani, the so called last hub of islam.

cutting ties with isreal is not a condition for being a muslim country. we r a proud muslim country and i am proud to be an indian.

we dont want to be a part of other muslim countries which are the most troubled regions in the world. we r fine with whatever we r.

btw i can offer one advise to pakistanis: stop being the thekadars of islam. leave that to other muslim countries who actually follow islam the way it should.

All in all you Indians are showing your beauty to not just Pakistanis, but also to the rest of the Muslims in the world that are going through this thread.... I like Indian who are jealouse. Shabash bachu rook keeyon gain or kuch kaho....:lol:

All in all you Indians are showing your beauty to not just Pakistanis, but also to the rest of the Muslims in the world that are going through this thread.... I like Indian who are jealouse. Shabash bachu rook keeyon gain or kuch kaho....:lol:

jealous of what broo?? what?? as i said we r completely fine if other muslim countries dont consider us a part of them. its all cool.
we know our country and our strength and ur strength too :lol:

jealous of what broo?? what?? as i said we r completely fine if other muslim countries dont consider us a part of them. its all cool.
we know our country and our strength and ur strength too :lol:

Maybe you can teach me and also to rest of the muslims around the world how Islam arrived in India....:lol:

they just here for trolling, worsen the pakistan image and for saying stuff like that

but kept saying we r here for learn about Pakistan and for knowledge

btw keep it up u r putting an gud image as indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom