What's new

Strong reply by Indian Army: Five Pakistani Posts Destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put proper source. Otherwise you will be banned.

Forget 5, we can kill 50 in a single attack, and we've already done that before -

Atleast 50 Pak soldiers killed as India strikes back

But we must act tactfully - not just run up and shoot. We must deny them cover so that they're
left open for fire. The destruction of these posts is a step in that direction.

50 woule be too many. I just want 5 killed, for the 5 they killed last week.

Please put proper source. Otherwise you will be banned.

I already gave 2 sources. And the news is very new. And also I have seen Indian Army-related
pages on social sites confirming the news.

Wait a while for other sources to confirm.

Forget 5, we can kill 50 in a single attack, and we've already done that before -

Atleast 50 Pak soldiers killed as India strikes back

But we must act tactfully - not just run up and shoot. We must deny them cover so that they're
left open for fire. The destruction of these posts is a step in that direction.

I read that. You didnt kill 50. You just assumed you did.

Pakistan always attacks and kills Indian soldiers. India just cries. This isnt Bollywood. Well kill 4x more Indians than you when we retaliate. Thats why Indian is not responding. Their smart.

No, Pakistan would not do. They would not escalate the situation. It is very clear how Pakistani establishment thinks.

Nope we will keep retaliating till India cries home... We have already shown we can do that

You're sick. Pakistan will make sure fireworks go off in India then. Like that time LET went in your Lal Qila ad put Pak flag

As I said, it appears IA has decided to act tactfully, denying them a good platform for cover while firing,
more good news may follow in coming hours/days.

As I said, it appears IA has decided to act tactfully, denying them a good platform for cover while firing,
more good news may follow in coming hours/days.

Then more sad news will come :sniper:

I read that. You didnt kill 50. You just assumed you did.

Pakistan always attacks and kills Indian soldiers. India just cries.

Same happens the other way round, but as a matter of fact, PA deaths are not acknowledged
by your HQs, neither reported by your media. The opposite happens in India.

So it appears India is always the one taking the blow. While the truth is that both countries
and both armies routinely take blows and gain victories.

I have this knowledge from senior journalists and political analysts.

Btw, we did kill 50, maybe more, but you assumed that we didn't. Because that's the way PA and
Pak media works, period.

This isn't the LET-run madarasa where you are taught that you simply cannot be killed.

You killed five of our soldiers, we will destroy five of your post. Don't messy with us. We are super power!!!

SPACEVIEWTIMES...... 5 bunkers destroyed ... nobody got hurt,no reliable site/paper reporting,no statement from Pakistan Army...

One of the most read news on tht site:

Oh My God! Did Rakhi Sawant forget to wear underwear?

:omghaha:

Might be their own bunkers they destroyed in chumar to solve issues with PLA... or perhaps like the "fake encounters where indian army destroyed its own bunkers n posed dead as enemy soldiers" and got medals.. :lol:

Then more sad news will come :sniper:

Followed by more good news.:yay:

...this is a never-ending cycle. If you think "this is it, we showed them what's what" at any one
incident, you've got a surprise or two coming. Should situation really escalate, it would finally climax
in a Kargil-like thingy which will lead to mass death and destruction to both sides.

What will anyone gain by that?

Are you implying that no PA troop could have died while the posts were destroyed? These posts were
used to carry out the cross-LoC firings. So they were manned when IA attacked them.

So there are 2 possibilities now -

1) PA troops had died defending the posts,

or

2) They left the posts and ran away.

Either way, it's unlikely Pak will confirm any deaths of PA troops. So yeah, we just destroyed
your posts for now.

Another possibility is your army lying as usual to please the frustrated local population after :

* Jupiter, Venus blunder for 6 months
* 5 soldiers dying by the hands of poorly trained/ armed terrorists who for the convienence of identification were wearing PA uniforms
* Submarine fire/ operational safety incompetence

One cant help but lose total trust in this army that brags 24/7 and does little so to remedy the situation. So they have devised a rather simple plan that far surpasses the intelligence of an average Indian, that is, hear stories of made up encounters and events when in reality their only victims so far have been civilians unfortunate enough to be living close to the border. So please to keep yourself occupied in day dreams of the brave and competent IA. We all know how credible it is.

no casualties on our side except for one jawan who was injured about 72 hours back....the only deaths have been civilians thus far

brave indian army flexing it's muscles of course :laugh:

just dont cry now when the inevitable response from our side happens (which it will -- but dont take my word for it, just wait patiently :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom