What's new

String of Samosa

Why are u so anti India :what: and why do you keep trolling in every thread ???

Come on lets maintain the standard and talk sense :cheers::tup:
When two big members (China and India) of a family (Asia) are talking, small children shouldn't needlessly intervene (you know who). This is something not taught to every country you know. :lol:

Old article re-posted with stupid and fake title all typical to the thread starter as he always do in most threads, he must be having many complications.

why "she"?
you're feminist (i am kiding) or in your language your country is female?

I think so, just like American is a she and its mother Russia and German fatherland. Different countries have different genders.

When I read the thread topic, I thought its some kind of a record of longest string of Samosas by India. But yeah, you're right. Chinese are really experts in pearl business so they call it their "String of Pearls". And we make amazing samosas so we'll call it just that "String of Samosas" for originality sakes ;)

when you open your big mouth please get yr fact right the phrase "string of pearls "was created by the west not china

Article author is a high school kid ? Its wet dream taken to a new extreme. Bases in Northern Vietnam ? Vietnam fought US , China., and growing faster than India.

Must be the product of a heck of a weed session.

Back
Top Bottom