What's new

Sticky for Support [PPP, PMLN, MQM, ANP, JI, PTI] Needed!

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello MODs,

PDF is Defense forum of Pakistan where people from all walks of life participate. There might be more heads who think Musharaf was good but this is surely not "Support Perveiz Musharaf" Forum. I had requested this before and I am making this request again to either keep this place politically clean or provide level playing field for all the political parties which include. PPP, PMLn, MQM, JI, Pakthoon Khua Mili Awami Party, ANP, PTI, Saraiqi-Suba Party and all others that are supported by PDF members.

But there is a better approach to it and it is to keep our political likeness within acceptable framework. If you like Perveiz Musharaf and want to support him, you can surely do so at "Support Perveiz Muahraf.com" or "PerveizMusharafForum.com" and sticky them all but this is PDF, the Pakistan Defence Forum.

If you are willing to keep this sticky, then following the principle I need sticky for my thread "Support Imran Khan - PTI". I am sure there will be members who support MQM and they want "Support MQM - Altaf Hussain" Sticky and "Support Fazal-ul-Rehamn" Sticky and list might go on.

I request you don't start something which you cannot extend for all. Let this place be what it is and lets not show which political person is supported by the PDF. Its not just a request, its also something which this forum needs.

Thanks and Regards.

In my point of view who want to discuss let discuss fair enough, but if you want to give place for all then it will be political mess and nothing progressive discussions.

I don't support defence.pk should be a POLITICAL AKHARA.

Surely it is up to administrators or moderators, what they think about it.

Hello people, I am looking for your intellectual contribution to this thread.

Jamat-e-Islami was stunned and shocked and angry when during and after the Peshawar sit-in against the drone attacks by NATO forces, the Imran Khan took all the credit and got himself glorified in the media. There was not a mention of Jamat-e-Islami and they didn’t like it at all, and as usual Imran Khan in his arrogance thought that it was all his doing. To be fair, Jamat-e-Islami is the oldest party which is staging sit-ins, rallies and meetings against the drone attacks. Though their protests did not get any media spotlight because they are extreme right wingers, the truth stands there. The discipline and management of Jamat-e-Islami is exemplary and their strength is quite good in parts of Pukhtunkhwa.
JI organized and transported hundreds of their registered workers from KP, Kashmir and Rawalpindi/Islamabad. They were in charge of food and water and medical supplies during sit in. But what happened? Everybody knows through media that it was all show of Imran Khan exclusively. Now that is why JI has decided to go to their natural ally PML-N, and their ties are warming up now. The ties between Jamaat-e-Islami and Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) seem to coming back on terms as JI’s Secretary General Liaquat Baloch Tuesday called on Chief Minister Punjab Mian Mohammed Shahbaz Sharif. Also both have soft corner for extremist forces. However making an alliance with JI would be the last nail in the coffin of PML-N.

@Sadia8 jamat-e-islami had no role whatsoever in managing the dharna, their leadership was not even present by far. it was a poorly organized Dharna that even Haroon Rasheed mentioned in detail.

I dont know about your level of arrogance which forces you not to accept that PTI is emerging as the representative party of concerned PAKISTANIES.

PPP PMLN ANP MQM JI Every party sucks.. biggggggggg time! They are incompetent, corrupt, disloyal, incapable and disgraced bunches of people. Flush them all and support the ones have ability to deliver. Who are Patriotic, Have excellent track-record and are free from every allegation of corruption or misuse of power. PTI is the best which this country can get at present. There will be problems in PTI as well.. they are not party of angels and has 10s of areas to improve but they stand tall among all the parties of Pakistan.

PTI - the Hope for a better Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom