What's new

Stemming the Rise of Islamic Extremism in Bangladesh

A lot of Christians in American dislike Islam because they see it as a rival or threat to their own religion, because let's be honest, there's two major religions in the world vying for followers, Christianity and Islam. Both just co-existing means they're a threat to each other.

An analogy would be China and USA. China simply existing is a threat to the USA and vice-versa. There's nothing China can ever do to quell worries.

I do believe, though, that great powers can co-exist and that we will soon see a multipolar world. Great Religions, though, cannot because it lacks rationality and logic.

Maybe you are a Christian and so you are entitled to speak on behalf of Christians/Christianity. In that respect, you may be correct about your assessment of Christianity but I do not agree with your assessment on Islam at all. It is the only true religion which is free of any errors but its followers (many of whom are ignorant) have many flaws and errors. And many aspects of 'nature'/'reality' that are described with perfection in the Holy Quran can only be understood once you/anybody else have sufficient scientific knowledge, while there are many other topics which can not even be understood fully well with the limited scientific knowledge of today.

Because most Muslims are not English-speaking and the most scientifically advanced parts of the Muslim world also do not speak/write English as a first language, English-speaking countries often suffer from ignorance and misconception of Islam and Muslims. This site is a good starting point on some of the miracles of the Holy Quran.

The title of this thread spurred me to write a response here. My immediate instinct was: Which malaun wrote this article? And then I see it's the head-honcho of the Malaun-league. No surprises. Until and unless Bangladeshis purge themselves of this evil menace of malaun-league and radical hindutva-terrorist-ideology propagated by BAL, Bangladesh would always be under the dark shadows of radical-hindutva terrorism.

I see me in you. Murhaba bhai. I love your posts and couldn't have put it any better.:tup:

Why did you bring PAK into the discussion.:what: Typical bharati mindset. 1971was a civil war and we separated from PAK due to political reason not for religious reason. Islam is our identity and it distinguishes us from the babus of west bengal. Bangladesh will never be secular just because a cult organization wants it with the support of minorities:agree:. Ordinary BDs fought for independence not
awamileague who took refuge india And even if they contributed in 1971 doesn't mean that they are given a free run to destroy the country in whatever way they want.

Some of these 'e-Indians' who comment here are in fact a bunch of jobless keyboard warriors. But there are Indians folks here who are very rational debaters. Although, they still have some air in their heads over 1971 :lol:

He is just trying to show you the realty, at least he is far better than tareq zia, that guy would sell his country if price is high! :lol:

As usual, you fail to provide proof other than mere hearsay.

Joy is also pretty corrupt. Even stated by the American officials themselves.

Or perhaps you are Al-Zakir really got on your nerves before? :lol: Awww...you poor poor thing.

Go lick a lolly-pop and be a good boy now.

A lot of Christians in American dislike Islam because they see it as a rival or threat to their own religion, because let's be honest, there's two major religions in the world vying for followers, Christianity and Islam. Both just co-existing means they're a threat to each other.

An analogy would be China and USA. China simply existing is a threat to the USA and vice-versa. There's nothing China can ever do to quell worries.

I do believe, though, that great powers can co-exist and that we will soon see a multipolar world. Great Religions, though, cannot because it lacks rationality and logic.

Well, I don't know what you are implying here. America was not founded on religion, and I highly admire its founding fathers and the successes it achieved as a young nation.

Even though America had a hand in the 1971 Liberation War, Bangladesh as a Muslim-majority nation and highly populated never engaged in any anti-American activities whatsoever. The military does often perform exercises with US forces. Even our Special Forces (SWADS) get their training from the US.

I do not see any reason why you should worry too much about China. Seems like the anti-China stance in Washington is more of a popular politics thing in the long term.

It doesn't matter how much Indians cheer lead Joy. Hell, let them create a statue of him :lol:

No one, and I mean NO ONE in AL or BNP beats this man's dignity and honor:

379513_10150448192797693_132674867692_9005406_1420066514_n.jpg

With George Clooney and Martha Stewart during the Global Leadership Forum held in Sydney, Australia.

Pride for all Bangladeshis
1415.gif

It doesn't matter how much Indians cheer lead Joy. Hell, let them create a statue of him :lol:

No one, and I mean NO ONE in AL or BNP beats this man's dignity and honor:

379513_10150448192797693_132674867692_9005406_1420066514_n.jpg

With George Clooney and Martha Stewart during the Global Leadership Forum held in Sydney, Australia.

Pride for all Bangladeshis
1415.gif

Along with Sir Fazle Hasan Abed!!!

Man is a rockstar!...only AL folks hate him, there reason for hating him is "DR. Younus kono bangladeshi company'der help koranai, shob bidheshider"

Yunus's microcredit indeed helped Scandinavian countries more than bd poor, one of the reason he got noble for politically correctness.

Yunus's microcredit indeed helped Scandinavian countries more than bd poor, one of the reason he got noble for politically correctness.

Says who? You? Seriously man, quit being such a bigot go out and get some fresh air.

He got honoured in so many countries becoz he helped Scandinavian countries more than the people of bd. Remember his works was well recognised by many countries before he got that prize.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Says who? You? Seriously man, quit being such a bigot go out and get some fresh air.

Man why did you change your first comment?? It was very ironic that hasina banned filming oshlil cholochitro a few days back:lol:

Man why did you change your first comment?? It was very ironic that hasina banned filming oshlil cholochitro a few days back:lol:

Indian fanboys can masturbate all they like about Hasina. I bet they do :lol:

Not me but the experts. Microcredit necessarily is a commercial venture with high interest rate which thrives on subsidies provided by govt. What Yunus did was to organize existing money lending system operated by mahajans.

Not me but the experts. Microcredit necessarily is a commercial venture with high interest rate which thrives on subsidies provided by govt. What Yunus did was to organize existing money lending system operated by mahajans.

And it yielded the results. Whatever happened in India's micro-credit schemes is a different matter, and it was not Dr. Yunus's call.

Back
Top Bottom