What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

If I wear a shirt of N-League, will I become N-League supporter? The thing is, a lot of people know about the guy, he is called right man of Shahbaz Sharif in Lahore, he's been active in a lot of N-League jalsas and stuff. Just wait for his details to get public on social media.

yar he is a known pmln badmash.. argue against is sheer shamelessness.

You and me along with others dont know who ordered the crack down, but who eva did should be put behind bars..

whats your sensible guess? mine is from the media reports and information that I gathered, that it was planned by shebaz sharif, rana sanaullah, dr tauqeer, and executed by pmln holigoons like rana tariq and gullu butt under supervision of umar virk.

shebaz sharif fully controls punjab police, this is no first incident.. if not all 70-80 percent of the departmental police is hired by sharifs on political grounds..

Gullu Butt looks like Rana Sanaullah let him self go a bit.

If I wear a shirt of N-League, will I become N-League supporter? The thing is, a lot of people know about the guy, he is called right man of Shahbaz Sharif in Lahore, he's been active in a lot of N-League jalsas and stuff. Just wait for his details to get public on social media.

Can't you see the banners behind him obviously he's supporting... he's not there for photo session.... ok waiting for more details on social media

i was not saying that... he damaged the cars police support him hang him beat him but saying that he the supporter of the party is not right.... these are such kind of people give them some money and they will join every party and do anything for you... damaging the cars doesn't make him PML-N supporter either

Why exactly is a PAT worker destroying car windows , stealing cold drinks from shops , acting as the vandal-in-chief and hugging police officers , even though the operation is against PAT ? :D

Can't you see the banners behind him obviously he's supporting... he's not there for photo session.... ok waiting for more details on social media

The banner shows nothing, no where in that banner PAT or Minhaj ul Quran is clearly mentioned. Have a close look at it again.

Besides, all newspapers and all tv channels reported the person as N-League supporter. Why? Because the guy is famous and his where abouts were easily available for all media channels.

Why would all media channels report him as N-League worker and no one report him as anything else? Don't tell me everyone is liar? :lol:

Show some respect to the dead & injured ladies plz, i request you to stop posting their pic's or at least hide their faces..thanks

The drama continued for 8 freaking hours with all channels broadcasting every second of it. How come Punjab govt didn't become aware of it and didn't take any action to stop this mess? The presence of Gullu Butt (N-league worker known for such acts) and controlling police against PAT supporters clearly shows who was behind this.

Police can't do such 8 hours long drama on its own without Govt's backing, considering the barriers in question were placed there since 4 years and nothing fishy happened till yesterday.

A picture is worth a thousand words , right ? Here we go .

BqWGedQCQAAKE2q.jpg

The drama continued for 8 freaking hours with all channels broadcasting every second of it. How come Punjab govt didn't become aware of it and didn't take any action to stop this mess? The presence of Gullu Butt (N-league worker known for such acts) and controlling police against PAT supporters clearly shows who was behind this.

Police can't do such 8 hours long drama on its own without Govt's backing, considering the barriers in question were placed there since 4 years and nothing fishy happened till yesterday.

Ironically , the police asked them to put the barriers to reinforce security in the first place .

Youth among three killed as PAT protesters clash with police in Lahore | Page 30
(Second Picture)

Do you see me defending or justifying what happened??? The reality is no one can justify the killing of civilians... Who eva this Gullu character is should be put behind bars & the ones who ordered the crack down should be presented before courts to face the charges ... be it anyone ....

is gullu butt ki khotay jaisi shakel per banda 10 thapar lagaye or is ko lama pa ker iski *** per 9 number kay liter se pitai kere, Jungli janwar, isko 10 saal jail mein rakho

Disgusting and immoral! What is wrong with everyone?! Life has no value!

Very simple, when noora police find out that they are exposes by media using Gullo buTT they wears him a PAT shirt and stand him in front of PAT banners took his photo and paste it in different social media. He was destroying the properties in presence of police and you think that police let him go? they were killing and beating PAT supporters, why they let him job done? any sense you have use it and you find the answers. Stop defending barbarian police act and their masters.

Back
Top Bottom