What's new

Standard Bullet proof Jacket & helmet of PA.

I wonder if they'll develop new-generation vests - i.e. more modular, lighter, etc...I don't think it is out of the realm of the Pakistani industry to accomplish it.

Dear sir!

You are requested to rush your best quotation for a/m products.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

yeh its been quite a while since i heard about any developments on this. I wonder if they were ever issued out to the ssg or sections of the paramilitary. Like mark pointed out i dont think developing the latest generation of body armour is beyond the capabilities of the pakistan defence industry, whether that be air weapons complex or a private firm. Its a starting point and i am in hope that we hear something new on these developments.

has this jecket and helmet been handed over to PA or is it under developement yet?

I would assume so chief, 2019 is a long way off and as far as I can tell almost 80% of active Pakistani combat troops already have body armour. Furthermore I have heard and read from a number of sources that the entire Pakistan Army will be equiped with body armour, greneade launchers, 5.56mm rifles etc within a decade...

I would assume so chief, 2019 is a long way off and as far as I can tell almost 80% of active Pakistani combat troops already have body armour. Furthermore I have heard and read from a number of sources that the entire Pakistan Army will be equiped with body armour, greneade launchers, 5.56mm rifles etc within a decade...

I am interested in what they will actually replace the G3's with, those deserve a rest. I know the FN F2000 has been procured in small amounts and that the army has voiced interest in the G36. Mexico just went for the G36 but paid an insane amount of money for the ToT. I wonder if it will be an advantage in replacing the 7.62 with the 556 round. I would personally go for a system that can be fired in both rounds as well as in a sniper configuration such as the FN SCAR. Newer rounds such as the 6.5 or 6.8 are still unproven and not logistically feasible yet.

Last edited:
Which company supplies the Bullet proof jacket to the Pakistan Military. I am interested to contact and get more info on their products.

It is much appreciated if anyone can tell me the name of the company. Thank you.

Which company supplies the Bullet proof jacket to the Pakistan Military. I am interested to contact and get more info on their products.

It is much appreciated if anyone can tell me the name of the company. Thank you.

Hi,
There is an entire thread about this topic in general defence section, search it, you will find all u need.
Regards...

Level III for SAPIs
Level IIIA+ for soft armor. (Army has requirement to defeat 7.62x25mm Tokarev round).

Army uses PE Level III inserts that only weigh 1.3 kgs. Those specs are from the mid 90s.

Hi,
There is an entire thread about this topic in general defence section, search it, you will find all u need.
Regards...
im sorry but i cant seem to find the info i require.. i searched it but no results were found.. can someone pls help me .. thank you

Back
Top Bottom