What's new

Featured SSK Agosta 90B Class Attack Submarine Information Pool

If I am not wrong I read about it couple of years back when I was searching some info about Agosta-90B, but l must say that I have forget about this
if you pm me i will send you the entire pdf.

Pakistani delegation arrived in Turkey to oversee successful factory acceptance tests of ARES-2SC/P Electronic Support Measure System developed for Pakistan. ARES-2SC/P will be sent to Karachi,Pakistan for integration onto AGOSTA-90B submarines for harbor and sea acceptance trails.
guzelik3.jpg

ARES-2SC Submarine Radar ESM System designed to improve the electronic support capability of submarine platforms by using modern and ASELSAN technologies. First, the System has been integrated to AY Class (type 209) Submarine platforms and is baseline for ARES-2NS New Type Submarine platforms (Type 214) Radar ESM Systems.

ARES-2SC Submarine Radar ESM System improved by the field experience of ASELSAN’s naval Radar ESM Systems and (ARES-2) family of ASELSAN Radar ESM System for submarines.

ARES-2SC fulfills main functions such as detecting, tracking, analysing, diagnosing, displaying in proper format and automatic or intentional recording/replaying the emissions from radars operating at a frequency range of mainly 2-18 GHz, including LPI radars. The System indicates the frequencies and parameters as well as bearings of the radar emissions within the 360° azimuth coverage, accurately and in near-real time, on a continuous basis.

With the pressure tight compact antenna structures, high-tech wideband digital microwave receiver and sophisticated design whereby ARES-2SC performs the ES mission reliable and succesfully in a short reaction time.

http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/cap...re-system-for-submarine-platforms-ares-2sc-ns

This modernization will make Augusta 90/B Subs closer to Type 214 Subs.
Good going PAK NAVY :cool::cool::cool:

HAVELSAN Asia Pacific and South Asia Regional Manager İlker Aydın Akın:

[In] the mid-life modernization of AGOSTA 90B class submarines, we are working with the main contractor STM. The submarines will have command & control combat management system developed by HAVELSAN. Currently, the project continues. In this project, we are working with Pakistan's Maritime Technologies Complex. They control the weapons part; we do the command & control part.

Similarly, the command & control combat management system for Pakistan's MİLGEM corvettes will be provided by HAVELSAN. This will be a 6-year project. HAVELSAN will also provide simulators for Pakistan's ATAK helicopters.

Excerpt from: http://www.milscint.com/tr/ideas-20...lahli-kuvvetlerine-yeni-kabiliyetler-sunuyor/

Back
Top Bottom