What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

yes, but that's Pakistan's influence...not actual kashmiri.

the influence or tendencye is inherent tendencye in Islam, which is unique identity, and refusal to anything un Islamic or secular, want to have sheriya and Islamic dominated country, decades back it's name was Pakistan but now they realise that with Pakistan their future is not going to be good, so now they want another independent Kashmir exclusively for Muslims with all kinds of Islamic laws and regulations,(I am not forgetting the greed of power here ) they realise that as long as they remain with India, none is going to be fulfilled.

Teach her your history because she knows so little. She is saying Pakistan brought religion into it but fails to realize that the Hindu raj of Kashmir was butchering Muslim Kashmiris before the first tribal set foot in Kashmir.

Some of my family members had already immigrated from Kashmir before the Partition because the Dogra Sahib epitomized Religious Impartiality & Free-Play; the rest either came with the first wave when the crack downs started, got cut down along the way whilst coming to Pakistan & yet the few families that remained God knows how they managed to hide themselves there & stayed put !

Come to Muzafarabad, have half of your extended family living in AJK with the rest either abroad or near & about Srinagar ! Study, intern with & most of all be friends with about 2 dozen Baltis from GB & then talk to me about Freedom House or any such Report ! :agree:

you're in denial. It's great to love Pakistan, but not to the extent that it clouds your judgement. I'd say more, but that is pointless because knowing you, you'll probably counter it LOL ;) like I said...you will be the first to read my paper, im looking forward to your criticisms ......uncle ;)

Maybe, but the Kashmiri's didn't want to break up kashmir into two different sections over that...that was india and Pakistan.

omgshhhh lolololol don't tell me, your against me on this one too :D c'mon president, see this from my side!

The problem with your side is that you want indepedence and that is unacceptable considering all the sacrifices Pakistan has made for Kashmir both in blood and in money.

the influence or tendencye is inherent tendencye in Islam, which is unique identity, and refusal to anything un Islamic or secular, want to have sheriya and Islamic dominated country, decades back it's name was Pakistan but now they realise that with Pakistan their future is not going to be good, so now they want another independent Kashmir exclusively for Muslims with all kinds of Islamic laws and regulations,(I am not forgetting the greed of power here ) they realise that as long as they remain with India, none is going to be fulfilled.

Let's leave religion out. Like I said, that was used as politics.......

Kashmiri's should AT THE LEAST be allowed to determine their future. I support the UN plan, and if AFTER that, say the PEOPLE OF KASHMIR choose independence, india or pakistan, I could careless which one they choose, as long as they CHOSE it!:) that's all that matters!!

you're in denial. It's great to love Pakistan, but not to the extent that it clouds your judgement. I'd say more, but that is pointless because knowing you, you'll probably counter it LOL ;) like I said...you will be the first to read my paper, im looking forward to your criticisms ......uncle ;)

Denial...ain't that cute ! :lol:

Kiddo I am a Kashmiri, I've traveled to AJK numerous times, I've got family over there, I've got family (Kashmiris) abroad & on the Indian side ! I've got numerous friends & a sister-in-law (cousin's wife) from GB & I've been there.

I think Denial is a rather meek term for all of it - Maybe its all a conspiracy by Pakistan to blind me ! Maybe all of them were indoctrinated by the ISI at gun point & maybe the free-flow of people in AJK, the absence of even the remotest feeling of a lock-down or a police state in AJK or GB was all a charade because they knew I was coming ! :omghaha:

BS idea. The faster pakistan gets out of these delusions, the better it will be for the region.

So zyxw, you are finally making paper on Kashmir, does it deal with Pakistan administered one??

Looking forward to it :enjoy:

Have you ever been to Pakistani Kashmir?? Yes or no.

The problem with your side is that you want indepedence and that is unacceptable considering all the sacrifices Pakistan has made for Kashmir both in blood and in money.

dude, what about the indian sacrifices and those of the freedom fighters? How many more sacrifices are we going to make just dwelling on the ones already made.

Dude, you do realize that the US also supports independence for Kashmir (but is just trying to stay out of it)...:P

Let's leave religion out. Like I said, that was used as politics.......

Kashmiri's should AT THE LEAST be allowed to determine their future. I support the UN plan, and if AFTER that, say the PEOPLE OF KASHMIR choose independence, india or pakistan, I could careless which one they choose, as long as they CHOSE it!:) that's all that matters!!

Pakistan would win 60+ percent of the vote hands down, with independence coming second and India probably getting like 5%.

@Armstrong is not in denial, he simply believes very strongly in Pakistaniyat- which is commendable on his part. In his opinion, and it is an opinion shared by all Pakistanis- any solution to Kashmir will involve Pakistan's interests. IF you can change his opinion on that then I'll come all the way to the states, murderous exes be darned, and bow down in front of you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, what about the indian sacrifices and those of the freedom fighters? How many more sacrifices are we going to make just dwelling on the ones already made.

Dude, you do realize that the US also supports independence for Kashmir (but is just trying to stay out of it)...:P

Supporting independence only works if the people want independence which when taking in effect Pakistani side of Kashmir, Pakistan would win the vote hands down.

@Armstrong is not in denial, he simply believes very strongly in Pakistaniyat- which is commendable on his part. In his opinion, and it is an opinion shared by all Pakistanis- any solution to Kashmir will involve Pakistan's interests. IF you can change his opinion on that then I'll come all the way to the states, murderous exes be darned, and bow down in front of you. :D

it's a deal!!! @Armstrong, be prepared to change ;) LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom