What's new

SRI LANKA - SPECIAL TASK FORCE

in post seven its the British SAS judging from the mp5 and the camo both are of british SAS french always use FAN even if its training for promotion purposes .

Discovery channel's Chris Ryan (Elite Police series)

Chris Ryan's Elite Police DVD - HMForces.co.uk ? UK's #1 Community: Army, Navy, RAF
http://www.bravo.co.uk/shows/chris-ryan-elite-world-cops/

‘Chris Ryan’ MM (born 1961) is the pseudonym of Colin Armstrong, a former British Special Forces operative and soldier turned novelist. Ryan came to public prominence for being the only member of the failed eight-man SAS mission, Bravo Two Zero to escape, during the First Gulf War, 1991.
Chris Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Discovery channel's Chris Ryan (Elite Police series)

Chris Ryan's Elite Police DVD - HMForces.co.uk ? UK's #1 Community: Army, Navy, RAF
Armed and Dangerous

‘Chris Ryan’ MM (born 1961) is the pseudonym of Colin Armstrong, a former British Special Forces operative and soldier turned novelist. Ryan came to public prominence for being the only member of the failed eight-man SAS mission, Bravo Two Zero to escape, during the First Gulf War, 1991.
Chris Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually I got this picture from my friend, I am sorry Pakistan Defence Forum for posting a wrong picture. :coffee:

3e96752d75ea405f37dd2f4f5037d3f7.jpg

Professional.

Good stuff.
Those guys look Like they would strike fear in your enemies and Inspire confidence in your allies.

Actually I got this picture from my friend, I am sorry Pakistan Defence Forum for posting a wrong picture. :coffee:
No sweat, the series includes: Colombia – Israel – Kazakhstan – Mexico – Poland – Brazil – Sri Lanka

Actually the HALO jump pic(post#5) is that of an IA Paracommando in S.Africa,the other pic is Indian Para with U.S Spec Ops(post#12).Rest are SLA pics.

Soilders wear meroon caps in pic 1,3,4,5 might be comandos. Normally SL STF wear green caps.

Thanx for Amazing photos Srilankan i love your hard work and seer deterkination to the forum keep uo the good work going we alll enjoy your hard work of posting the pics without you this forum would be boring for me thanx alot sir

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom