What's new

Sri Lanka plans to grant working visa to Indians due to labour shortage

Good i'm happy you guys have 1 IT park and a Chinese car assembly plant. But please don't compare with SL, its your people that's living here illegally. We're trying to introduce pathway to legalize them, because both countries can benefit from this.

you are living in a fools paradise.

LOL, looks like I burst your bubble there.

Mumbai has double the GDP of Sri Lanka and is estimated to grow at about double your growth rate - that makes it about 4 times your growth in value.

I did, if you think murali is white. then I must be paper white. :lol:

Sanath probably had some interracial marriage with a tamil somewhere in his blood line. He clearly has some genetic deficiency, he has no hair.

I never thought you guys will be so cheep to claim your own super stars in such bad manner to prove your stupid point as correct, now by your own saying I can assume all your below grates had some interracial marriage with a tamil somewhere in his blood line...!!!

Vass Half mix so a great bowler...

75080.jpg

Arjuna Ranathunga Half mix so a great captain...

arjuna_ranatunga.jpg

Arvinda Half mix so a great batsman...
pvw_20121001_1147_47650.jpg

Mahila Half mix so a great batsman...
Mahela-Jayawardene-.jpg

The list will go on except you batsman Atapattu...

But a full Tamil breed Muttiah Muralitharan so a Legend and I believe he is the highest wicket taker now...

muttiah_muralitharan.jpg

Friends my intention of posting the above message is not to prove any race supremacy, but to show how stupid the 16yoold comment is...dude don't abuse your heroes by mixing their lineage

LOL, looks like I burst your bubble there.

Mumbai has double the GDP of Sri Lanka and is estimated to grow at about double your growth rate - that makes it about 4 times your growth in value.

Fools paradise doesn't come more text book than this ^ :lol:

:dance3::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fools paradise doesn't come more text book than this ^ :lol:

:dance3::omghaha:

We are not living in fools paradise, you have posted a movie clip form Andra Pradesh and that state got one of the best Airport in the world and have won three times the best airport in the world in the segment of 10 million passenger handling, and now we got many such world class airport in India...

Compare your Sri Lanka airport with the below video and you will under stand why we Indians can't dream for further prosperity now - when we have a system to achieve that dream...

Rajiv Gandhi International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clam down guys. There is nothing wrong in working in Sri Lanka. This will earn India valuable foreign exchange and an increase in GNP for India.

These Indians are a funny arrogant bunch aren`t they..no wonder why everyone hates them..This thread is about SL giving jobs for Indians and suddenly these Indians started to insult SL !..Indians have been working here as slaves since 19 th century..all Indian tamils in SL (4% of SL`s population) are Indians who came here as slaves to work for british when SLns refused to work for low wages.

`No Indian would ever come SL` LOL ..ANyone who have been to both countries know which country has the better living standards ! millions of Indians are willing even to go to Africa and work as many parts of India are worse than sub saharn Africa. And there are loads of illegal Indians all over SL..However Its Sri Lankans who would NEVER go and work in India.Even the poorest of lankans share much better living standard than a poor Indian.Thats why Sinhalese population in whole of India is less than 8,000.

India's top 25 states with highest GDP - Rediff.com Business

So called RICH Kerala`s GDP per capita is only $1800..(bit over half of SL`s gdp per capita,lol)..maybe it is rich compared to their own Bihar,;..Tamil Nadu - $1,500..Highest is Goa - only $3000(with a tiny population)..Delhi is the 2nd heighest with $2800..Mean while Sri Lanka`s GDP per capita is $3400 (ppp $7100)..Wikipedia says Western province Sri Lanka is the most prosperous state/province in South Asia..COlombo GDP per capta is $12,500..way above any part of South Asia..

Average Indian labourer earn $6-7 per day ? Its around minimum wage in SL but I am sure this fact is not true. 38% of Indians live $1 per day (compared to Sri Lanka`s 5%)...

no point in sharing pics of IT parks here..because SLn cities look far better ! ask from any one who have been to SL, who share the better living standards and which country has more poor .. or just google and find an article of a foreigner comparing India and SL ..I ve been to India and i ve seen your poor !

Congratulation for it...I wish you people continue to prosper as you are doing now....If we really talk about point that is discussed in this thread, then it is really surprising that Srilaka is allowing Indian labour force to go Sri Lanka...I am not sure what is the intention of this move...Because..most of the time the labour force from Tamilnadu will utilise this permit in case the news it is true....And given the existing political enviroment between Srilanka and Indian state of Tamilnadu, It is not supposed to be a good move from Sri Lanka....And apart from that if they really would like to cheap labour...then they can easily go to your best friend in China...China has the cheapest man power that is why China is hub of Manufacturing in this world...So you can easily take the help of China too....

So in nutshell,i really doubt this move from Sri Lanka seems to be the same as it seems on the paper...There is definitely some other motive behind this move....

Regarding pure labour cost, china is much higher than India, but we are high effecient, so the average labour cost per product is low.:azn:

More to the point, 40% of the population of Mumbai would jump in joy to trade their position with a Tamil in a IDP camp in Sri lanka lol. They have all their sanitary, educational, healthcare, welfare, nutritional needs met.

Want to see why Indians would come to SL ?

check this its cool !

Comparing India to Sri Lanka.

If Sri Lanka were your home instead of India you would...(To Indians )

consume 81.77% more oil
have 63.08% less chance of dying in infancy
live 8.84 years longer
spend 98.84% more money on health care
*make 45.16% more money - actually make 120% more money.data used here is out dated
have 44.86% more chance at being employed
have 25.59% less babies
be 66.67% less likely to have HIV/AIDS

Things it doesn t talk about

You`ll get electricity unlike in India(60% vs SL`s 98%)
Your children will go to a school !! (literacy rate 99%)

Gender equality (SL ranked ahead of most of europe while India is one of the worst in the world)
Britain falls behind Latvia and Sri Lanka in gender equality - Telegraph

abviously a much better HDI and cleanliness

absolutely..Most Indians would be happy to live in IDP camp in Kilinochchi..Not joking,.Just visit India and see how people live !

Want to see why Indians would come to SL ?

check this its cool !

Comparing India to Sri Lanka.

If Sri Lanka were your home instead of India you would...(To Indians )

consume 81.77% more oil
have 63.08% less chance of dying in infancy
live 8.84 years longer
spend 98.84% more money on health care
***make 45.16% more money***
have 44.86% more chance at being employed
have 25.59% less babies
be 66.67% less likely to have HIV/AIDS

Things it doesn t talk about

U`ll get electricity unlike India(60% vs SL`s 98%)
children will go to a school !! (literacy rate 99%)

Gender equality (SL ranked ahead of most of europe while India is one of the worst in the world)
Britain falls behind Latvia and Sri Lanka in gender equality - Telegraph

abviously a much better HDI and cleanliness

Majority of Indians will not work in Sri Lanka. It is hard to explain why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFUrwvg3Ah4

Majority of Indians will not work in Sri Lanka. It is hard to explain why.

there are already many Indians working in SL illegally..! (on tourist visas)

Back
Top Bottom