What's new

Sri Lanka mulls ban on mini-skirts

I think thats why Jacquiline Fernandez had completely shifted to India this days.

Await Murder 2,it had more material that the two long legs

these revealing cloths are obscene to people in public and highly immoral immodest

i dont know what remains the purpose of 'clothing' when women wear mini skirts, even skirts are very bad imho

Sonic you are insane. Seriously dig a hole and live in it.

Stop posting pointless threads about SL that don't even make the SL media, just to increase ur post count.

all your doing is preaching some disillusioned image of SL, that's far from the truth.

EDIT: I will gladly reimburse your labor and material costs.

Sonic you are insane. Seriously dig a hole and live in it.

Stop posting pointless threads about SL that don't even make the SL media, just to increase ur post count.

Its not sonic anymore.. its back to " SriLankan" who is supposedly in China working for CCTV .. :lol:

Its not sonic anymore.. its back to " SriLankan" who is supposedly in China working for CCTV .. :lol:

He (SL) is back (kind of). And recently his Grand Mother died. R.I.P.
He's had a spate of bereavements in his family.

He (SL) is back (kind of). And recently his Grand Mother died. R.I.P.
He's had a spate of bereavements in his family.

'supposedly' his grandmother died. :lol:

Maybe the tried cos nobody will be able to refute him if he said that.

lol huh? what?:rofl:

Huh.. You dont know that.. Check the pattern of posting and the thread starting spree..

@ topic.. is there anything real in suggesting that there is a recommendation for any bans in clothing choices. As far as i know Srilanka is a very tolerant nation and ive been there few times as its quite near to my state (even same climate and landscape)and its always my first choice of transit and i love srilankan airlines.

'supposedly' his grandmother died. :lol:

Maybe the tried cos nobody will be able to refute him if he said that.

Yup otherwise who in the world would start a thread saying the same on an international defense forum. :lol:

Anyway i am so happy that we now have real srilankan who can talk and not just start hundreds of thread each day with silly things and videos found on youtube.

Huh.. You dont know that.. Check the pattern of posting and the thread starting spree..

@ topic.. is there anything real in suggesting that there is a recommendation for any bans in clothing choices. As far as i know Srilanka is a very tolerant nation and ive been there few times as its quite near to my state (even same climate and landscape)and its always my first choice of transit and i love srilankan airlines.

Sri lankans are just generally liberal.

The only thing that's even close to being 'conservative' is child abuse is a big no no. the British fco even put a warning about that under local laws and customs
"There are severe penalties for all offences and crimes related to the abuse of children. In some circumstances detainees can be held without charge, indefinitely and convicted offenders may face lengthy jail sentences."

apart from that sri lankan are generally liberal, I'm a Buddhist, and when i was a kid when i went to temple, i had climbed all over the Buddha statue, on his head and just enjoying him like playground. and nobody said anything.

Yup otherwise who in the world would start a thread saying the same on an international defense forum. :lol:

LOL yeah haha, his grandmother dies, and his first priority is to update his new 'intel' on a international defence forum. :rofl::rofl:

Hint to CIA:dont worry guys, i've taken care of this problem :rofl:

Anyway i am so happy that we now have real srilankan who can talk and not just start hundreds of thread each day with silly things and videos found on youtube.

Cheers :cheers::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom