What's new

Sri Lanka defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace Indian Defence With Sri Lankan Defence.

Replace Indian Defence With Sri Lankan Defence. I have wasted my 4 months here...:hitwall:

great idea replace Indian defence section with sl defence

Replace Bangladesh Defense with Sri Lankan Defense :P

Honestly i support opening a new section for sri lanka

I think a sri-lankan defence forum will be a good idea. It will help to have more Sri-Lankan members which will diversify the views on Sri-Lankan defence.

Indian defence is useless, we better have srilankan defence.

Good idea i think the MODs should delete Indian defence section and open Srilankan defence section instead!!!!!!.

Horrible idea, Sri Lanka is too irrelevant militarily to warrant a whole section.

no i think a better idea would be adding US and also Israel defence forum and removing bangladesh forum hardly anything related to defence is discussed there

If we can have Bangladesh Section than why not Sri Lanka - But We don't have much Sri Lankan presence here

We have bangladesh related section, why not Sri Lankan section? i think its a great idea

no i think a better idea would be adding US and also Israel defence forum and removing bangladesh forum hardly anything related to defence is discussed there

You are mistaken dude, previously i always used to ignore Bangladesh section but recently realized that it's the most interesting section on PDF

If we can have one for B'desh and Afghanistan each then what's wrong having one for Sri Lanka?

I am for the defence Sri Lanka.

Sri Lankan Defence forum?? :woot: :rofl: Half a ship, two antique aircraft and an Army smaller than that of Burkina Faso and you want a separate 'defence forum'?? Jeeez!
lol-049.gif
I'm sure you gotta be kidding, right?

Mods, can this thread be moved to the Jokes forum instead? :P

LoL these days! Burkino Faso has only 11,200 men. and the only spend 140million!

Pls Pls Pls Pls replace Indian Defence With Sri Lankan Defence. Then it would be very interesting to watch ....

Most of the threads would be like " Thread strtr: SL should buy XX jet, reply: hell ya" That's it Thread's done !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom