What's new

speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids learn from their elders ... Look at Indira Gandhi, B. Thakhary, Modi and Advani.

Indians claim that they are secular and have nothing against Pakistan ... this is true but for probably 30% of the total population. Majority of Indians have not accepted Pakistan as a reality and have nothing but hate for Pakistan in specific and Muslims in general.

From the Indian Armed forces to the BCCI all Indians suffer from this issue.

Wow,
Nice one dude. Its pretty amazing how you can come up with such statistics, I am dumbfounded!
Btw, a little serious introspection, if you possibly can, will make you realize that the stats you came up with are more in line with a reality which is grossly overlooked, intentionally or otherwise!
Anyhow, questions:
1. Why do you think that we Indians 'hate' Pakistanis?
2. What do Indians possibly want from Pakistan so badly that you come up with such an assertion?

And oh that kid, she needs a little serious spanking and talking to by sane responsible people. Sadly, her parents are not being responsible adults, and shame on them. This kind of behavior reflects badly on their upbringing and the kids' parents!

Phoolan Devi ka punar janum :P

If you drag kids into such hatred, you're just ruining their lives for many years to come.

Carry on...

Kids learn from their elders ... Look at Indira Gandhi, B. Thakhary, Modi and Advani.

Indians claim that they are secular and have nothing against Pakistan ... this is true but for probably 30% of the total population. Majority of Indians have not accepted Pakistan as a reality and have nothing but hate for Pakistan in specific and Muslims in general.

From the Indian Armed forces to the BCCI all Indians suffer from this issue.

I dont know where you got that statistics brother..!!

But the girl is just the tip of the problem we are facing in our society.. i dont think she is going to grow into anything better.. with such kind of hatred been fed in such early stages..!!! She has got talent and would have been an asset to the nation.. if not such hate.

Coloring a country based on some issues have been going on for a while.. this happens if we dont know each other well.. and i appreciate smart_simple for posting the other end of the spectrum too.. which surely can put a brake on the full on assumption of india is all of nut cracks..!!!

Last edited:
Their animosity s based on ideology and not based on religion.

Thankfully! You can always win over an ideology with a superior one! Case in point: Capitalism over Communism. Alas, the same cannot be said of religion.

An Indian hindu can't put up with Muslims in India so I don't know why can't you accept the truth. Gujrat is still fresh in our minds.
Wasnt there a consensus that what China does with its Muslim Ughirs is its internal matter for its within its borders? Many a member argued that its not a Muslim problem because its an internal matter of China. Then similarly, whatever happens in India to its public (religious riots or whatever), unless perpetuated by scumbag terrorist pigs, it would be an Indian internal matter, outsiders KEEP OFF! Simple.

Actions speak louder than words. Col. Prohit blew up a train and yet you want proof??

Read news, 'google' it, fresh new evidence points fingers to your "freedom fighters" LeT in the Train blasts! Where have you been?

Talibans are not raping Kashmiri girls in Indian Occupied Kashmir, your 'brave' Indian army is.

Those poor innocent girls were raped and killed by four Kashmiri policemen, three out of whom were Kashmiri muslims! What do you make of that? The much maligned IA has not been implicated.

Last edited:
Not a surprise, most Indians think just like her.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Phoolan Devi ka punar janum :P

If you drag kids into such hatred, you're just ruining their lives for many years to come.

Carry on...

Sir Phoolan Devi is a whole seperate issue.....In some regards I agree witg PD's actions....

This kid is a Temple freak....a brainwashed little girl.....you can equate her to some of the radical elements that come out of the madrasas in some Islamic countries!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Extrimists are breeding next wave of venomus snakes. People complain about the kids in Pakistan being brainwashed, but they forget about the talibans in India.

first of all,she isnt hindu taliban.

Taliban is purely religious extremism with no connection to nationalism.

She is more like ultra nationalism spun out of religious extremism.
And most of us suffer from this same characteristics to varying degrees ourselves

U can club her with ppl like Zaid hamid, bal thackeray,parties like Shiv Sena ,MMA in pakistan.

Thanks to YouTube,she is a small celebrity now.
I hope she enjoy her 15 minutes of fame and dont drag it further.

Not a surprise, most Indians think just like her.

You have already talked most of the Indians or just another fantasy alegations Omar?

Zabardaste speech!

We need more enemies like these!

Keep it up!

We will see who will win! Hindu-Hatred or Islamic-Love!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Her hatred is adding more fuel to my fire of love for my country!

Ghazva-E-Hind is near! Pakistan will conquer India, not the other way around! Insha Allah!

Kashmir to hoga, laikan Hindustan Nahi hoga!

Hindustan Banega Pakistan!

PS: We won in 1948, 1965, and 1999!

Last edited:
Zabardaste speech!

Keep it up!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

This speech moved me... Now I know my enemy better!

Ghazva-E-Hind is near! Pakistan will conquer India, not the other way around!

Easy there Jr. Jihadi.....dont get aroused or anything.....save it for the 70 virgins!!!

Easy there Jr. Jihadi.....dont get aroused or anything.....save it for the 70 virgins!!!

What 70 virgins?

Jihad is an integral aspect of Islam, it literally means "struggle," but I have better things to do than waste my time with an ignorant Indian like yourself!

Pakistan Zindabad! Jihad Zindabad! :pakistan:

Zabardaste speech!

Yes because there are very few people like that girl.

Hindu love and Islamic love will win ultimately.

Wow, that 13 year old kid is really a good speaker to spark emotions on this scale.

Ghazva-E-Hind is near! Pakistan will conquer India, not the other way around!

Thanku for your prediction Babaji! We will wait and see.

PS: Then why Hindustan nahi bana Pakistan if you won in 1948, 1965 and 1999. :lol:

Last edited:
Mods please close this thread. This thread has been derailed with flambating, ignorent rants and off topic BS arguments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom