What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

Well. I'm not an Urdu speaker, nor a MQM'er, however, even I like him relatively better than the rest of the trash out there!

Btw, do you know the meaning of "Ta-assub"? Just by mentioning "Urdu speakers", and MQM in the same sentence, shows that you also suffer from the same "Ta-assub" syndrome that you are blaming onto others.

Not cool dude.

I have just shared my observation my friend. You do not have to dissect it to find evidence of reverse-discrimination. I have known a few Punjabis in my circle of friends who are die-hard Musharraf-supporters. But the reservoir of support for Musharraf is centered around MQM and Urdu-speakers. That is my observation and so far I see no reason to change my opinion. Feel free to convince me...

Reality is this that nawaz sharif fueling ttp to attack pak army to weakening musharraf's govt.

Mqm can give support to musharraf just for ethnicity. but being a karachiite i know everyone regardless any ethnicity everybody likes musharraf and ready to support him. only jamati mentality people oppose to him. even my some friends who support pti they love to musharraf.

Your world-view should account for the fact that Musharraf is thoroughly discredited in Pakistan at large. Opinion polls show this. Election results show this. The results of his bad policies show this.

Pakistanis have rejected him and his policies. He has a few die-hard supporters here and there and that is about it. Some PTI people are indeed Musharraf supporters, but that is a function of a few factors. One of those factors is the relative young age of typical PTI supporter. Those who started attaining adulthood during Musharraf years would necessarily view him differently.

Karachi has a reservoir of support for Musharraf primarily because of MQM etc... Recent history shows that much. What Musharraf did for MQM, nobody else would have done. What MQM did for Musharraf in return, nobody else would have done. This partnership had a few motives. Guess what they are and we can carry on our conversation.

Allowing a suspect to travel abroad while his case is sub judice would set a dangerous precedence which would be exploited by other suspects e.g. If court allows musharraf to go abroad, Tauqir Saadiq or likes of him can ask a similar concession and court would be bound to give them.

People who are criticizing judiciary need to expand their horizon of critical thinking.

^ Pack up your above trash and throw it some specific place where it's belong! it's not only Urdu speakers but vast majority of Pakistan supporting Mushraff. he put an example for many others to admit the mistake he done and request for forgiveness to the nation and he bravely came back and facing the charges against him in courts.

I do not see this hypothetical majority of Pakistanis coming out on streets to protest for their supposedly beloved hero...

You need a reality check. Here it is:

Musharraf is an oath breaker. He broke our constitution.
Musharraf is a liar. He lied about Kargil.
Musharraf is a schemer. He knew that he would have to pay for Kargil and he prepared a coup.
Musharraf is a coward. The moment he received a threat from USA, he dove to the floor.
Musharraf is an idiot. He mishandled Baluchistan in worse possible manner. We are paying for it even now.
Musharraf is a hypocrite. He negotiated with BB with USA as a guarantor. Do you remember NRO?

Musharraf is a lot of other things, that can not be said in polite company.
Musharraf was an ambitious general who did not have the vision, character, or intellect to lead a nation like Pakistan. Pakistan is what it is today primarily because of Musharraf.

Can you please name them so that before replying to your anti PA rhetoric , we may know if you are just another cyber soldier of IK`s army of trolls !!

@AhsanAmin is not being anti Pakistan Army. You are putting words in his mouth. Your attempt to create a strawman is deplorable.

You want names - Mahmood Khan Achakzai is one. He reacted correctly to Musharraf's coup. He had the foresight that was sadly lacking at that crucial time.

You want another - How about Javed Hashmi? Yes the same Javed Hashmi who bore the brunt of Musharraf years with bravery and fortitude.

You want others - How about Khawaja Saad Rafique? Or Sahfqat Mahmood, or Naseem Baig, or Ahsan Iqbal, or Khurram Dastagir Khan, or General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch, or Dr. Abdul Malik, many more such names. These are just off the top of my head right now. I do not make it a point to be current with politcians, but still these are basically good people and there are many others like these.

You should take a look at the constituents of Musharraf's own King's party, namely PML-Q. He gathered spineless and / or ambitious people from PML who also happened to generally be of weak moral fiber. I know how ISI's political wing was used to bully people into PML-Q by using all sorts of tricks. Not all or Pakistan Army, but some of its functionaries created political Frankenstein for appropriate use as and when needed. Ch. Shujaat, the head of this scrambled assortment was often used to mop up the debris of Musharraf's disasters in Baluchistan, Islamabad, etc... Only to be shot down per convenience or whim.

You want others - How about Khawaja Saad Rafique? Or Sahfqat Mahmood, or Naseem Baig, or Ahsan Iqbal, or Khurram Dastagir Khan, or General (r) Abdul Qadir Baloch, or Dr. Abdul Malik, many more such names. These are just off the top of my head right now. I do not make it a point to be current with politcians, but still these are basically good people and there are many others like these.

What about these munafiqs? Why are you presenting names of these guys?

Well. I'm not an Urdu speaker, nor a MQM'er, however, even I like him relatively better than the rest of the trash out there!

Btw, do you know the meaning of "Ta-assub"? Just by mentioning "Urdu speakers", and MQM in the same sentence, shows that you also suffer from the same "Ta-assub" syndrome that you are blaming onto others.

Not cool dude.

This case against Musharraf is based completely on Tasub. then why shouldn't Karachiites don't complain about tasub?

@AhsanAmin is not being anti Pakistan Army. You are putting words in his mouth. Your attempt to create a strawman is deplorable.

You want names - Mahmood Khan Achakzai is one. He reacted correctly to Musharraf's coup. He had the foresight that was sadly lacking at that crucial time.

You want another - How about Javed Hashmi? Yes the same Javed Hashmi who bore the brunt of Musharraf years with bravery and fortitude.

You should take a look at the constituents of Musharraf's own King's party, namely PML-Q. He gathered spineless and / or ambitious people from PML who also happened to generally be of weak moral fiber. I know how ISI's political wing was used to bully people into PML-Q by using all sorts of tricks. Not all or Pakistan Army, but some of its functionaries created political Frankenstein for appropriate use as and when needed. Ch. Shujaat, the head of this scrambled assortment was often used to mop up the debris of Musharraf's disasters in Baluchistan, Islamabad, etc... Only to be shot down per convenience or whim.

Tone down the rhetoric dear !!!
You are the one putting words in "some one`s" mouth , not me !! ... Why so desperate my friend ??
You should listen to @AhsanAmin and act carefully , Some general might be reading your posts and he might start his dirty game against you as well :lol:

I am a Punjabi myself and I know a lot of Punjabis who support Musharraf . Your argument is based on personal bias and erroneous generalizations . .... And please tell us more about the ISI`s bullying of the "innocent" people !!!

Last edited:
Your world-view should account for the fact that Musharraf is thoroughly discredited in Pakistan at large. Opinion polls show this. Election results show this. The results of his bad policies show this.

Pakistanis have rejected him and his policies. He has a few die-hard supporters here and there and that is about it. Some PTI people are indeed Musharraf supporters, but that is a function of a few factors. One of those factors is the relative young age of typical PTI supporter. Those who started attaining adulthood during Musharraf years would necessarily view him differently.

Karachi has a reservoir of support for Musharraf primarily because of MQM etc... Recent history shows that much. What Musharraf did for MQM, nobody else would have done. What MQM did for Musharraf in return, nobody else would have done. This partnership had a few motives. Guess what they are and we can carry on our conversation.
If you will talk about fraud elections I will discredit to you. First of all musharraf was not allowed to contest election 2nd thing pti itself rejected the election results then how could you quote this BS :azn:

Not Pakistanis dear. only corrupt politicians rejected him and his policies along with the duffer one the imran khan.

If you accept that musharraf has support from Karachi just becoz of mqm then you have to accept that mqm has stronghold in Karachi. don't refute Karachi's mandate. I dont know about whole Pakistan i live in Karachi and I can ust talk about it I'm not a champion of whole Pakistan.

Allowing a suspect to travel abroad while his case is sub judice would set a dangerous precedence which would be exploited by other suspects e.g. If court allows musharraf to go abroad, Tauqir Saadiq or likes of him can ask a similar concession and court would be bound to give them.

People who are criticizing judiciary need to expand their horizon of critical thinking.
Altaf Hussain expresses regrets over Govts’ denial to Musharraf’s appeal | Page 2

why in the blue hell .. Mr Musharraf came back to Pakistan! what was he expecting ?

i know. i want to know why he came back to pakistan!
he do have alot of political support ..but he dnt have any political stucture .. to move the masses ..as SC is so anti against him ..all is members left one by one ... im die hard PTI fan ..while doing poltical campaing for PTI ..i visit many homes in my area ..alot of the people were pro musharraf ..a big faction of PTI supporters is musharraf fan .. but aas they knw that he dnt have any party to win elections so u cant find any support

Back
Top Bottom