What's new

Spain: Jihadists Threaten Catalonia over Burqa Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter whether I like it or not but I am not criticizing any one's dress code

Learn about it then talk .. :rolleyes:

Do you walk in sleep .. :whistle:

I am doing exactly that. criticizing an ugly, repressive symbol.

Let me show you what they do to poor women who wear burqa in Torkey they are treated like savages by savages! its very emotional you can cry looking at this...

turban_karsiti_profesore_bir_dava_daha_h47246.jpg

For those who are coming against women wearing burqa thats none of your damn business the woman has the right to wear burqa you can not force them to take it off that's violating their human rights.

Hindus want to violate Muslim women rights, because they are themselves insecure people incapable of respecting women.

Foreign religions are not banned, the five recognize religions in China are Daoism, Buddhism, Islam, Protestanism and the state run Catholic church. Go to Beijing yourself and visit the mosques there.

I am not talking about Beijing I am talking about EAST TORKESTAN the Chinese are butchering these people trying their best to wipe the Uyghurs out of existence. They can not speak Uyghur, they can not show there national pride, their flag is banned, and most important of all they can not practice their religion! Do they have to go all the way to Beijing from Torkestan to go to Mosque? Ha!?

Hindus want to violate Muslim women rights, because they are themselves insecure people incapable of respecting women.

Yes the whole world knows how much they respect women every day there is rape incident.:omghaha:

jackass.. it is spain banning it not Hindus. no guts to criticize the spanish?

There is heavy anti-Islamic sentiment in India don't try to hide this fact. The whole world knows this and how women are treated like animals in india :nana:

Look at all the little Hindus sticking up for their white masters... Good job guys... They will give you a penny now. :tup:

Don't try to flip this around by exclusively mentioning Spain. You are a hindu bigot, and you tried to pass that snide remark about burkhas being regressive.

Well I believe the saree is regressive as women are forced to show their unsightly belly buttons.

Tank you. Come again.

Sarees should be banned in the west as old Indian Grandmas with their tummies sticking out look terrible.

And the d.o.t. Do't get me started on the d.o.t.

It looks like they are being tagged with a laser d.o.t. sight which could be detrimental for domestic security.

still the west hates the the burqua and is fine with sarees. wonder why...

Don't try to flip this around by exclusively mentioning Spain. You are a hindu bigot, and you tried to pass that snide remark about burkhas being regressive.

Well I believe the saree is regressive as women are forced to show their unsightly belly buttons.

Tank you. Come again.

then why is the saree not banned by the west? sorry but you have live your life watching all the granny belly buttons like a creep. you seem to getting a kick out of it.

There is heavy anti-Islamic sentiment in India don't try to hide this fact.

As much as I would like to believe that, I also understand PDF indians are not real indians...

Anything with pakistan in it attracts some of the most gutter trashy Hindu on the internet... but most of them are okay in real life.

still the west hates the the burqua and is fine with sarees. wonder why...

then why is the saree not banned by the west? sorry but you have live your life watching all the granny belly buttons like a creep.

I was at Walmart when Indian grandma had her belly button showing. All the kids got scared and were wondering why there was lint hanging out of it.

:laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom