What's new

South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) is NOT an integral part of India

delta(standard of living) = delta(GDP) - (inflation + delta population)

inflation in india: The inflation rate in India was last reported at 9.47 percent in December of 2010. From 1969 until 2010, the average inflation rate in India was 7.99 percent reaching an historical high of 34.68 percent in September of 1974 and a record low of -11.31 percent in May of 1976.

India Inflation Rate

I'll use the lower number to make India look better.

Population growth: 1.3% annual change - 2009

World Bank, World Development Indicators - Google public data

GDP growth: I'll use the 8.9% figure for Q2 2010.

By the formula, living standards = 8.9 - (7.99+1.3) = -0.39%

the average living standard of indians has decreased. if we use all 2010 numbers, the level of decrease is even more frightening.
;'
your given info is inconclusive ..which does not prove your point " that Standard living has decreased in last decade.. basically you have cherry picked info to suit you.

In 1970s
Average infation was above 15%.
While population growth rate -above 2.2%
While economic growth rate was a flat line

During 1980 situation improved a bit

Average Inflation drooped below 10%
While population growth though decreasing remained near 2%
Economy picked up as compared to 70s but was still very low

In 1990s with break up Soviet union ..India faced an unprecedented economic crisis

Average Inflation was high upwards of 10%
population growth showed steady decline came came close to 1.8%
Economic growth was in shambles during initial 90s but picked up after 95.

This past decade had been the best for Indian Economy

Population growth steadily declined to 1.3%
Average Inflation has been low, but had had increased during later part of this decde.
and
average GDP growth rate has been between 7-8%.

India Inflation Rate

Population growth (annual %) in India

India GDP Growth Rate

Now you do rest of the math.

from where to where this topic has gone.....shame on u people. :D

;'
your given info is inconclusive ..which does not prove your point " that Standard living has decreased in last decade.. basically you have cherry picked info to suit you.

In 1970s
Average infation was above 15%.
While population growth rate -above 2.2%
While economic growth rate was a flat line

During 1980 situation improved a bit

Average Inflation drooped below 10%
While population growth though decreasing remained near 2%
Economy picked up as compared to 70s but was still very low

In 1990s with break up Soviet union ..India faced an unprecedented economic crisis

Average Inflation was high upwards of 10%
population growth showed steady decline came came close to 1.8%
Economic growth was in shambles during initial 90s but picked up after 95.

This past decade had been the best for Indian Economy

Population growth steadily declined to 1.3%
Average Inflation has been 7-8% that, also had increased during later part of this decde.
and
average GDP growth rate has been between 7-8%.

India Inflation Rate

Population growth (annual %) in India

India GDP Growth Rate

Now you do rest of the math.

Arrey look at the equation presented....I tried to explain the difference between Nominal GDP and Real GDP rate (eg: 8.9% already takes inflation into account)

8.9 =would actually be 17 - 7.99

Another Example

Ratio of net profit to nominal GDP increases - Money Matters - livemint.com
What’s more interesting, though, are the projections. If we take the conservative projection of GDP growth of 7% for 2009-10, then nominal growth should be in the region of 14%—taking inflation at 7%. Net profit growth, on the other hand, is expected to be flat this fiscal. That would result in a net profit to GDP percentage of around four, even lower than in 2008-09.

I think the aborigines lived in AP are genetically close to Southeast Asians, even many Indians don't feel any affiliation with them. They were perhaps treating as low caste by the Hindu caste system.

YouTube - Arunachalee marriage party

I think these people are Tibeto-Burman which are the brothers to Burmese people, and cousins to the Chinese people.

no matter whether the people speak Chinese or hindu, believe in Chinese religion or hindu, want to be part of China or hindusatan, the land called South Tibet belongs to China and thats the point.

And we say AP belongs to India.prove it other wise.

if one can have a glance at your ancient hindu Sanskrit scriptures which refer to the country called Mahachina in ancient period even before the birth of Buddha, he will see that not only South Tibet but also entire eastern part of today's india belongs to China.

if one can have a glance at your ancient hindu Sanskrit scriptures which refer to the country called Mahachina in ancient period even before the birth of Buddha, he will see that not only South Tibet but also entire eastern part of today's india belongs to China.

And If look at China's history..entire China should belong to Monglos ..so whats your point?

No, at that time "Chinas, Cina" in those scripts I think are the Tibetians. China was the Qin empire which didn't come to close to India. Chinas is what I think the ancient Indians called the Tibetians.

Mahachina - Tibet

ParamaChina - Mainland China

I think "China" comes from these Sanskrit words.

Everyone north and northwest of the Himalayans are called Chinas..

Chinas is what I think the ancient Indians called the Tibetians.

What is this?

What is the difference between "Chinas", "Chini" and "Chinki"?

The last one is apparently supposed to be non-offensive, but I have my doubts.

What is this?

What is the difference between "Chinas", "Chini" and "Chinki"?

The last one is apparently supposed to be non-offensive, but I have my doubts.

Dont Hindi speakers still call China, Chin, Cina?

Chini, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Nepali, Manipuri, Bihari, Bharati, etc, etc, etc..

Could be that..

Chinky is a racist slag Indians I think copied from the west.. It is offensive. "Chinas" is the old Sanskrit name for East Asians, said to come from the early Qin state.

Dont Hindi speakers still call China, Chin?

Chini, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Nepali, Manipuri, Bihari, Bharati, etc, etc, etc..

Could be that..

Chinky is a racist slag Indians I think copied from the west.. I is offensive. "Chinas" is the old Sanskrit name for East Asians, said to come from the early Qin state.

Hmm, "jayron" was quite adamant that "chinki" was not offensive, if you add an extra "i" at the end.

I never really bought that explanation.

Hmm, "jayron" was quite adamant that "chinki" was not offensive, if you add an extra "i" at the end.

IDK about that. I am an Indian-American raised in America. Best bet is to ask an Indian raised in India, they know the slangs. In America and the west, Chinky, Chink is like n*gger to Asians. There is no reason for Jaryron to lie about what he said, but Idk..

I never really bought that explanation.

AFAIK chinki is indeed offensive. Chini however is just the hindi term for chinese, nothing offensive about it unless someone decides to screw with you.

I think the aborigines lived in AP are genetically close to Southeast Asians, even many Indians don't feel any affiliation with them. They were perhaps treating as low caste by the Hindu caste system.

YouTube - Arunachalee marriage party

I think these people are Tibeto-Burman which are the brothers to Burmese people, and cousins to the Chinese people.

u r right we look like chinese/mongolian n is true we r diffrent from indians.we r not hindu ok.we r called Chinky by indians meaning look-like chinese

Back
Top Bottom