What's new

South Korea stop all oil imports from Iran next month

korean, i wish you would change your ID. because you give korean people a bad name. just like sinochallenfer or whatever that guys name is give china a bad name.

you must be deluded if you think s. korea can take China solo. those chinese have so many people in that country, they can just over whelm is with sheer numbers. just like during the korean war.

i dont know where your unfound confidence comes from,

Agree with you, on the name of her own country is very bad manner, if she did wrong or made foolish comment, will let others make lables on the country, even the president can't act for one country

how am i trolling im askaing a question , how can i know they are so popular in iran
then dont come to turkey again and go to iran , because you dont represent us , you are a false flagger i request a mod to change his flag

Get some therapy, you are hallucinating.

I represent the truth, I´m not interested in nationalist propaganda.

Mr intelligence scores another own goal. Just shows your level of racism towards the Kurdish people. No wonder they want independence from racists like you.

True. Unfortunately, the long history of racism and oppression against Kurds have resulted in extreme Kurdish nationalism, similar to Turkish nationalism. Today, a lot of Turks and Kurds are similarly racist and ultra nationalist. Sadly, you can even see it here on this forum.

I should mention though that I´m totally opposed to separatist movements. The emergence of such movements is a tragic result of the modern western concept of nationalism, which has led to racism and oppression against minorities.

So saying the truth makes him a false flagger? Are you insane? Iran has a higher human development index then Turkey. You weren't asking a question, you had a bad tone about you and you were trying to say that Iranians can't afford the phones or something.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks like him are as ignorant and brainwashed as most westerners are about Iran and other nations. They think Iran is a third world shithole without civilization, excuse the language. It´s pretty much similar to the western attitude towards Turkey, which of course he resents so much, lol.

you must be deluded if you think s. korea can take China solo. those chinese have so many people in that country, they can just over whelm is with sheer numbers. just like during the korean war.
This is why I can tell you are a false flagger because real Koreans know that the ROK military is specifically designed to defeat the PLA in the very "human-wave attack" condition.

The scope of discussion is how many PLA troops the ROK army can kill in a month(300K? 500K?), not if the human wave attack can be cracked or not.

i dont know where your unfound confidence comes from,
Because I am not a falseflagger like you and I fully understand the strength and battle tactics of the ROK military and the PLA.

hahah you idiot , why are you putting that flag for? put iran flag or something no kurdish flag i suppose , and that iranian dont compare my country with your country its uncomparable , tourists numbers shows different between beaty of our country although still we couldnt make maximise it with adverts etc

True. Unfortunately, the long history of racism and oppression against Kurds have resulted in extreme Kurdish nationalism, similar to Turkish nationalism. Today, a lot of Turks and Kurds are similarly racist and ultra nationalist. Sadly, you can even see it here on this forum.

I should mention though that I´m totally opposed to separatist movements. The emergence of such movements is a tragic result of the modern western concept of nationalism, which has led to racism and oppression against minorities.

Turks like him are as ignorant and brainwashed as most westerners are about Iran and other nations. They think Iran is a third world shithole without civilization, excuse the language. It´s pretty much similar to the western attitude towards Turkey, which of course he resents so much, lol.

look you idiot if you love iran dont put our flag , and i dont know west attitudes towards us but they keep coming to our country and giving money so i thanks them and many people know people attitude to west , if you love iran go their , go to tehran dont come istanbul

korean, your problem is that you think every Korean thinks like you. and if you encounter someone who doesnt think like you, you think he is a false flager.

well, i think you are a false flagger. because you do a pretty good job inciting everyone on this board to hate south korea. perhaps you are writing your posts from pyong yang? good job comrade. kim jong eun will give you a medal.

and the truth is, i really dont know much about military matters. but your problem is that you know a lot so you assume that you also know a lot about things which you have absolutely no knowledge of. i tend to ig ore your post when you start talking politics or cultural matters.

lastly, i think you seriously under estimate Chinese advancement in military technology. Unless you work for National Intelligence Service, you really dont know how well these new chinese equipment will perform. and the truth is, neither do these chinese fanboys on PDF.

you really think s korea can take out 300k to 500k chinese soldiers a month in the event of the second korean war? are we talking nuclear war here?

hahah you idiot , why are you putting that flag for? put iran flag or something no kurdish flag i suppose , and that iranian dont compare my country with your country its uncomparable , tourists numbers shows different between beaty of our country although still we couldnt make maximise it with adverts etc

look you idiot if you love iran dont put our flag , and i dont know west attitudes towards us but they keep coming to our country and giving money so i thanks them and many people know people attitude to west , if you love iran go their , go to tehran dont come istanbul
can you shut up!why cant you understand you are showing the racism face of turkish people.everyone here will decide how turkish people are racist and idiot while exactly turkish people are not like this.
hey let me speak with your language.....get lost...

well, i think you are a false flagger. because you do a pretty good job inciting everyone on this board to hate south korea.
No, just Chinese nationalists.

and the truth is, i really dont know much about military matters.
This is why you say clueless stuffs.

lastly, i think you seriously under estimate Chinese advancement in military technology.
It is not the Chinese military technology that makes the Korean military to discount the combat effectiveness of the PLA, but the lack of leadership and organization evident from monitoring the PLA.

The Saudi Arabia can buy the latest and the greatest weapons from the US and Europe, but they don't make a strong combat force due to their command structure and training. Ditto for the PLA.

you really think s korea can take out 300k to 500k chinese soldiers a month in the event of the second korean war?
That's the numbers I have seen.

are we talking nuclear war here?
No, I am talking the rain of cluster munitions, which includes 500K rocket rounds and millions of high-explosive shells specifically designed for anti-personnel strikes over a large area. This is why the ROK military believe they can effectively break and neutralize the 1.5 million troop human wave attack this time. North Koreans know this too well. Whenever they try to strike the ROK targers(Be it patrol ships or YeonPyong Islands), they received the rain of shrapnel in return, resulting in high casualty rates.

1 anti-personnel shell = 1 football field worth of PLA troops killed or injured.

No, just Chinese nationalists.

This is why you say clueless stuffs.

It is not the Chinese military technology that makes the Korean military to discount the combat effectiveness of the PLA, but the lack of leadership and organization evident from monitoring the PLA.

The Saudi Arabia can buy the latest and the greatest weapons from the US and Europe, but they don't make a strong combat force due to their command structure and training. Ditto for the PLA.

That's the numbers I have seen.

No, I am talking the rain of cluster munitions, which includes 500K rocket rounds and millions of high-explosive shells specifically designed for anti-personnel strikes over a large area. This is why the ROK military believe they can effectively break and neutralize the 1.5 million troop human wave attack this time. North Koreans know this too well. Whenever they try to strike the ROK targers(Be it patrol ships or YeonPyong Islands), they received the rain of shrapnel in return, resulting in high casualty rates.

1 anti-personnel shell = 1 football field worth of PLA troops killed or injured.

PLA troops are going to all cluster together lol. This isn't starcraft.

No wonder your country is always getting humiliated and getting bombed and unable to make even a single retaliatory move, instead making empty threats that no one listens to and getting bombed again. Your generals are still thinking in 1950's terms of "anti personnel" while we've already moved to full spectrum warfare. However, I know that the top brass are much smarter than you are, that's why they're accepting all the humiliations instead of fighting back, because they don't want their country to glow in the dark.

South Korea and Iran have huge ties, and this move by South Korea will really hamper those ties. Let's see what goes on, but I doubt that South Korea will completely block all oil imports from Iran.

korean,

yes i say clueless things. i concede that.

but dont you think countries in war time conditions tend to get better at waging war as war progresses? do you really think the chinese will continue the same pickett's charge after 200,000 die? are they really that dumb?

i wish i could agree with you. and certainly if sinochallenger is the marshall of people's liberation army that could very well happen.

but i think not. and we havent even discussed the fact that the chinese are way ahead of nuclear science and space science. they can knock down our military satellites from orbit, but we cannot, as far as we know, do not yet have that capability.

yes, i agree with you that the chinese government and organizarion probably have a lot of inefficiencies and problems. But thats what the Germans said about the Russians during WWII.

PLA troops are going to all cluster together
Of course not. But where ever PLA troops are detected, shells and rockets away, which each of which explodes above the target and showers an area the size of football field with shrapnel! And the ground is littered with bodies of thousands of PLA troops when the smoke clears, already dead or mourning in pain while dying.

Your generals are still thinking in 1950's terms of "anti personnel" while we've already moved to full spectrum warfare.
The PLA has not. The PLA's slow response to the Sichuan Quake of 2008 disaster proves the disarray of command and the lack of cooperation between various PLA regions, whose communication equipment aren't even compatible with each other(A PLA region is basically a standing army by itself and does not inter-operate with another region). The PLA leadership and the command chain has not improved since 1979, when the PLA suffered a disastrous defeat at the hand of Vietnam, and the chain of command disarray was once again verified during the aftermath of 2008 Sichuan Quake.

Of course not. But where ever PLA troops are detected, shells and rockets away, which each of which explodes above the target and showers an area the size of football field with shrapnel! And the ground is littered with bodies of thousands of PLA troops when the smoke clears, already dead or mourning in pain while dying.

The PLA has not. The PLA's slow response to the Sichuan Quake of 2008 disaster proves the disarray of command and the lack of cooperation between various PLA regions, whose communication equipment aren't even compatible with each other(A PLA region is basically a standing army by itself and does not inter-operate with another region). The PLA leadership and the command chain has not improved since 1979, when the PLA suffered a disastrous defeat at the hand of Vietnam, and the command disarray was once again verified during the aftermath of 2008 Sichuan Quake.

Looks to me like they got there within 24 hours. Biggest problem was with the airlift.

2008 Sichuan earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the start of rescue operations on May 12, 20 helicopters were deployed for the delivery of food, water, and emergency aid, and also the evacuation of the injured and reconnaissance of quake-stricken areas. By 17:37 CST on May 13, a total of over 15,600 troops and militia reservists from the Chengdu Military Region had joined the rescue force in the heavily affected areas.

In contrast, in Katrina, the US army did not:

Hurricane Katrina disaster relief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol, even anonymous with no military experience is smarter than conscript rejects yourself.

Looks to me like they got there within 24 hours. Biggest problem was with the airlift.
I actually monitored the PLA handling of the relief effort back in 2008. I was simply dumb-founded how long it took them days to get troops into affected areas, with Wen shouting in the blocked road when the heavy equipment was coming to clear the road, and the PLA troops were resorting to shoveling to clear the road. The rescue effort was really really bad, and tens of thousands of people would have made it if the rescue team arrived sooner.

The lack of a coordinated centralized command and communication equipment incompatibilities made the problem worse.

Back
Top Bottom