What's new

South Indian Songs

nice songs esp appdi podu i just shaked my leg while sitting on chair awesome song even though i don't knoe its meaning. BTW what is meaning of it.............

nice songs esp appdi podu i just shaked my leg while sitting on chair awesome song even though i don't knoe its meaning. BTW what is meaning of it.............

Friend, there is no meaning to this song --- its just the foot tapping music and tthe awesome dance that made this song one of Tamil's biggest hits ever.

it just means dance and move your body....though its supposed to be a love duet,,,the essence of the song is to dance.....

AMCA g please post "Anbe va ne anbeva" song i love that song, though i dont understand it at all :toast_sign:

and if possible plz add the video of the song "kangal irrandaal" i dont know wether ive typed it corredtly, this is how it sounds. the couple is like playing a cat and mouse game with the world while they are in unison with their love, awesome song and scriptplay :)

Friend, there is no meaning to this song --- its just the foot tapping music and tthe awesome dance that made this song one of Tamil's biggest hits ever.

agree with u, this song is not famous only in T.N but all over india, i have seen this song being played on hindi channels many times.

AMCA g please post "Anbe va ne anbeva" song i love that song, though i dont understand it at all :toast_sign:

and if possible plz add the video of the song "kangal irrandaal" i dont know wether ive typed it corredtly, this is how it sounds. the couple is like playing a cat and mouse game with the world while they are in unison with their love, awesome song and scriptplay :)

YouTube - kangal irandal-subramaniapuram -HD

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom