What's new

South China Sea Forum

You shall more concern about Vietnam. I thought your troll company just brag about how Vietnam military will take over the whole world and is world miilitary superpower that can crushed China easily few days ago? :lol:

Now you cried foul? :lol:

World 3rd strongest,lol

I really don't think US will to do anything. From recent trends what i see US doing is lip service, nothing else. Instead VN should be self reliant and shouldn't depend or expect anything from US or other western countries. Good Luck VN :tup:

We know that, we are not stupid. VN is not an US ally. No need to be toooooo smart like you who can know that. Thanks.

No, we must make a good story that its the vietnam aggressor attacking Chinese coastguard first before we send in missile, fighter jets to annihilate the whole VPN. :lol:
as usual, you are one of the chinese clowns.

Dont forget that we used to make your PLA knees.... :omghaha:
like this:
25.jpg

Anyone pointing a gun at you, you do what the guy say. Maybe Vietnamese are special or something that no bullet can their skin? :rofl:

Damn I've never saw a thread last so long before the rape/prostitute thing comes up.

People should try to keep the discussion civil :coffee:. They should know that taunting about rape is insulting to women's dignity and usually results in warnings.

Now we just have to wait for Vietnam to fire the first shot, then we can engage in self defence to wipe out their navy and air force. Once that's done, we can starve their entire garrison in South China Sea to death by blockading their supply ships. This also works against Philippines.

You forgot your Vietnamese history? The French raped you guys until we taught you how to defeat them. Prior to that, China was raping you guys for 1000 years.

By your "Human Wave" tactic? Thank God, we did not learn your tactic, otherwise today we do not have the 60 years anniversary of Dien Bien Phu victory...

No, chinaman,

just look at yourselves, you were bullied by white men like kid in the past. But you learnt nothing to be ordinary human being. China is big boy but bad boy.

China have to move this toy away from our EZZ
So if we were "bullied" by white men, and we ruled you for a thousand years, does that make you as low on the importance scale as insects? We're not moving our rig, so come and move it yourself. Meanwhile, we're going to piss all over your puny ships.

234823a9i00xbq7iju00iz.jpg.thumb.jpg

234833x9ykyyib9byb44zd.jpg.thumb.jpg

the French raped you.
so the British, the Japanese, the Manchus and the Mongols

they are smaller than you.

do I forget anyone?

All the 'small' countries you mentioned had a massive technological advantage for the given time period.

Britain and Japan were industrialized countries.

The Manchus and Mongols had a unique advantage in terms of cavalry -- i.e. horses.

What advantage does Vietnam have over China in 2014? Bananas?

oh...I forgot to add Germany and Portugal into the shame list of China. they raped China, too.

Congrat.

Vietnam? we kicked your *** at least 6 times in history: the Han, Yuan, Song, Ming, Qing and Deng.

Virtually all of the European countries industrialized before China did.

This is old news.

The year is now 2014.

I'm waiting for you to list out Vietnam's technological advantages over China...I'm waiting...

Virtually all of the European countries industrialized before China did.

This is old news.

The year is now 2014.

I'm waiting for you to list out Vietnam's technological advantages over China...I'm waiting...

You copy too well, no one can compare with China about copying. I do not see any your product that you do not copy....

Back
Top Bottom