What's new

South Asians Eating Grass to Acquire Nuke Subs

Shinning india ...still poor.

India Still has poor :yes ,
China still has poor: yes ,
pakistan still has poor :yes

Indias economy growing at blitzkrieg pace :yes ,
Chinas economy growing as blitzkrieg pace :yes ,
Pakistans economy growing at blitzkrieg pace:BIG NOOOOOOOO !!!

And there is the difference :enjoy:

You obviously haven't read the link. :lol: It even says right there that it is about Pakistan.

Show me where the numbers given in the above UN report for India are from 2006 data.

Poverty Reduction

Human Development Index(HDI) 0.504
HDI Rank 145 (out of 187 countries)
Life Expectancy at birth (years) 65.4
Mean years of Schooling (years) 4.9
Gross National Income (GNI) per capita (constant 2005 PPP $) 2,550
Total Population*) 177.1 Million
Population Growth Rate* 2.06 %
Percentage of People living below Poverty Line i.e. Rs. 948.7 per adult equivalent per month (estimated for year 2006)** 22.3%
Gender Inequality Index 0.537 (115 Rank out of 147 Countries)
Pro-Poor Expenditures as % of GDP 6.9%

==================
I didn't expect that High IQ Chinese have this much problem in reading English. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^ LOL, using big red text does not cover up the data. :azn:

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

3:14PM GMT 03 Nov 2011

In absolute terms, 41.6 per cent of India's 1.1 billion people earned less than 78 pence per day compared with 22.6 per cent of Pakistan's 173 million.

The report quotes its 'multi-dimensional poverty index' which includes measures of schooling, child mortality, nutrition, access to electricity, toilets, drinking water, and hygienic living conditions, and reveals India is poorer.

It found 53.7 per cent of Indians suffering from this broader kind of poverty, compared with 49 per cent of Pakistanis.

More surprisingly, India is ranked below Pakistan and Bangladesh on gender equality which reflects maternal death rates, teenage pregnancies, access to education, and the number of women parliamentarians and in the workplace.

troll_dragon_by_figunaye-d3dn6r5.jpg

^^^ As if you don't do the exact same thing to us. :lol:

And I actually use sources with real data, unlike when you guys troll against us.

You obviously haven't read the link. :lol: It even says right there that it is about Pakistan.

Show me where the numbers given in the above UN report for India are from 2006 data.

Wonder why it always require the services of chinese members in forum to help defend an article on south asians :what:

Wonder why it always require the services of chinese members in forum to help defend an article on south asians :what:

Ask that question the next time one of your fellow Indians starts trolling in a Chinese thread that has nothing to do with India. :azn:

And anyway, I have come with sources and data from the latest UN report. Surely that is the right way to argue on a thread?

Ek baat batao phele,India got Nuke submarines and tommrow A/C ,what this HAQ SE MANGO biscuit will do and his view on that ??Bhai India ka poverty is on downward trend .Fuk there's no magic stick to erradicate poverty but am sure within a decade with current trend we'll for sure. Unlike some countries around us ..

summary of Mr. Riaz Haq's Article.(Post no. 1)

A man has a Child who failed in the exam. The Man was too much angry and furious with his Child's performance. He went to the neighbor's house and beat neighbor's Child too much and said to him, "Because you played with my child too much, he failed in the exam. You are the main culprit "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW. Whats wrong in eating grass? I do not remember a single day in which I didn't ate grass. I mean wheat is kind of grass, rice is grass and almost all vegetable is also grass. So. I won't mind in eating grasses.:D:D

BTW. Whats wrong in eating grass? I do not remember a single day in which I didn't ate grass. I mean wheat is grass, rice is grass and almost all vegetable is also grass. So. I won't mind in eating grasses.

Remember that the statement was made by a Pakistani person for whom Dalkhor (dal eater ) is almost an abuse..

summary of Mr. Riaz Haq's Article.(Post no. 1)

A man has a Child who failed in the exam. The Man was too much angry and furious with his Child's performance. He went to the neighbor's house and beat neighbor's Child too much and said to him, "Because you played with my child too much, he failed in the exam. You are the main culprit "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't beat a dead horse...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom