What's new

South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)

That was Pakistan Army and Muslim league actually made blunder! Jamatis have much grey matter than them! They are expert bro, you will only know about those migration and torture 5-6 years later as allegation without proof!

Lack of trust. Its genetic and historical!

484283_398295130205617_1228072494_n.jpg

Do they look like they have an ounce of grey matter, more like a ragtag bunch having no job and money.

Anyway aren't the head Jamati is rotting in jail for war crime and another Jamati ran to India to save his skin? I must appreciate our evil baniya brains for putting the blame on Jamatis for what PA did.

484283_398295130205617_1228072494_n.jpg

Do they look like they have an ounce of grey matter, more like a ragtag bunch having no job and money.

Anyway aren't the head Jamati is rotting in jail for war crime and another Jamati ran to India to save his skin? I must appreciate our evil baniya brains for putting the blame on Jamatis for what PA did.

lol dari tupi phobia! I bet some of these Dari tupis have better job than you! Anyway they are not Jamati, muslim mob coming out from friday prayer.

Definitely....Kolkata rickshaw is hand-pulled and ours is cycle rickshaw....no match...idiot.

How is that relevant? Are you all rickshaw wallas?

I know Dhaka is like rickshaw capital of the world, but never thought would meet one in PDF.

You know last time you Jamatis tried pull off that trick, a new country was born. May be this time we will just annex a part of bd to give those dadas and didis refuge. Jamatis can jump on the sea or start living in Myanmar with rohingyas.

Your pathetic govt can't properly feed your own people properly, and you and your cheerleaders wet dream about annexing part of BD. For centuries we have been pain to lot of empires, we are so freedom loving and disloyal. What the hack is bharat. Bunch of rat eaters.

Your pathetic govt can't properly feed your own people properly, and you and your cheerleaders wet dream about annexing part of BD. For centuries we have been pain to lot of empires, we are so freedom loving and disloyal. What the hack is bharat. Bunch of rat eaters.

If they want to have the taste of dholai like 2001 again, what we can do....we have to feed them with their desired dish with a bonus of rat barbeque dish :coffee: !

But you Jamatis were loyal servants of your western masters, were you not?

As far rat eating is concerned, some Bangladeshis in India have to do a lot worse than eating rats to survive, I'd not name it but you can take a guess. ;)

Hopefully you wouldn't make fun of others misfortune next time.

But you Jamatis were loyal servants of your western masters, were you not?

As far rat eating is concerned, some Bangladeshis in India have to do a lot worse than eating rats to survive, I'd not name it but you can take a guess. ;)

Hopefully you wouldn't make fun of others misfortune next time.

Rat eating is not a misfortune of those poor people but it is utter failure of your super duper dum power country where those poor people were born and they trusted their government to take care of them.

And human trafficking is there probably people like you lost morality and after engulfing exotic stuffs from Bollywood you guys can't control yourself. And women and children who are subjected of human trafficking are tricked, they did not voluntarily go in that trap. And AFIK, the worst sufferer of your countrymen lust are nepali women.

Back
Top Bottom