What's new

Sources: J-20 has flown many times already

11010811221fbad940cacba69b.jpg.thumb.jpg

Ha!!! Seigecrossbow & Martian- what do you say now guys...didn't I tell you that the J 20 has already flown, that it flew even before the pics came out??

i think you may be right ! i remember a while back there were some pictures floating around on the net of an un-identified fighter flying somewhere in china!! looked pretty much like f-22 but those pics were labelled fake... looking at the j20 now - i think it might have been the real deal l

i think you may be right ! i remember a while back there were some pictures floating around on the net of an un-identified fighter flying somewhere in china!! looked pretty much like f-22 but those pics were labelled fake... looking at the j20 now - i think it might have been the real deal l

but something with a different wing structure from F-22 is easily identifiable, those pics remain fake. I still remember amiarraul's post that CAC has pledged PLAAF for first flight before the start of 2010. But this is not an issue that the flight should be made on the exact date. The leaks were for gates definitely as J-10 pics leaked when it was in service!! after 8 years of its maiden flight.

It is said that several prototypes been made.Maybe two or more of them are doing flight test in northwest china.

I would guess as many as 3 Prototypes for now as China could develop as many 6 prototypes in total for various design changes and modifications.

Just take a close look of those back wheels. They are not sunk

5342135470_6746606618_b.jpg

I believe the picture is a fake, usually on take-off or landing the flaps are down, and the canards pointed upwards. In this picture the evidence of both is not obvious. Also who would be able to take such photo at this particular angle for a secret first flight other than offical PLA photographer.

Novertheless, I believe J-20 has flown, PLA is traditionally very cautious, they never disclose the first flight. The coming flight test will be the official flight rather then the actual first flight. And the taxi-run test leaks is just for entertaining Gates.

Back
Top Bottom