What's new

Sorry, we attacked the wrong train: PCPA

I GUESS ITS TIME FOR US TO PUT A BULLET IN THEIR A*S AND THEN SAY "" SORRY WE APOLOGISE WE WANTED TO PUT A BULLET IN YOU HEAD"":sniper::sniper:

Really?

They both fight democratically elected governments
They both try to impose their will through violence
They both terrorise civillians to extort money and recruit

They both kill innocent civillians

They are the bloody same.....terrorists. They just quote different reasons to kill.

There are some Indians here who try to be soft on the Maoists and say 'they are not a seperatist movement', 'they fight for blablabla'

Time to wake up and smell the carnage. Either we wipe them out now or remain under their siege and watch innocents die.

Simple question did the Maoist in India plan attack on foreign soil?

What you said is correct the ideology of both these vermin are different...

But neither less both are Terrorist organizations waiting to murder their own country.

First of all , this latest attack has brought the army into this mess becoz the army chief has asked his comanders to prepare for action and draw up there contingency plans , what this actually means that in the incoming Cabinet commitee on security meeting decision will be taken regarding authorising airstrikes , and using the army
AK Antony , indian MOD had hinted at this during his latest interaction with the media so u can bet that heat on maoist will increase
secondly my personal opinion is that manmohan should sack Mamta banergi , since she is not only a half maoist bit<th but also anti development and anti reformist , all she cares about is petty politics

Hmmm... I can understand, you want company.... am I right ? You are tired of being called a country from which most terrorists originate, aren't you ?

You are tired of all the other countries fearing that your nuclear weapons are not safe aren't you ?

Anyways you can only dream, you will be the super power in terrorising the world and having your nuclear weapons unsafe... nobody is interested in giving you company...

Get to know about what & why Maoists are fighting for first, then you can make stories...

Anyways you can only dream, you will be the super power in terrorising the world and having your nuclear weapons unsafe... nobody is interested in giving you company...

yes and indians are poius and innocents as always .right
and indian weapons are very very safe , and there nuclear reactors
are also in excellent condition meeting IAEA nuclear safeguard standards.
there are many threads out there on this forum discussing how ur nuclear thing is unsafe go have a look at that first .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom