What's new

Something special C17

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Something special is going on... 2 Global Master C17 landed at Islamabad Airport and first time 2 Aircraft landed at same the time with the difference of 1 - 2 min... around 7 pm evening.... interesting interesting...

Americans must have given some "bait" to put Pakistan back to the dirty job it wants us to do. It was a good time if Pakistan/US relations had come to an end and that would've been better in the long run. This $hit playing has to end for our own good.

may be they came to collect the werckage of fallen helicopter

Might be possible... by the way .. how i know... i was at the time on the signal of Airport close to runway :P

self delet .................

Any pics?Had you seen it?

I have seen my self infact its daily routine ... i am working in islamabad but living in rawalpindi. Mostly travel almost 2 times a day ... saw many times many helicopters and aircraft. . i was at the signal and airport signal is very long .. almost 4 - 7 mins of long duration.. first i saw 1 global master after with in 1 min another global master landing at the runway .. with in just 2 mins 2 USAF global master landed at islamabad airport :)

Are u sure it was C 17.How big was that.
If so you are very lucky to see that ...

Are u sure it was C 17.How big was that.
If so you are very lucky to see that ...

I hav seen global master C17 more thn 10 times lol once i even took some pics and already posted on this forum :)

My Previous spotting (my pictures) while driving LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

c171.jpg

c172f.jpg

PS: i am not able to take pics because mostly i am driving my car and also very alert because on Airport signal (very close to runway) all the time police are waiting for those who are using cellfone or without belt while driving :P :P :P lol

remember

C17 Global Master

is

a

BEAUTY!

Gosh, even the C-17 pics are amazing to look.

Hope to see it for real someday :D

Well the funny part was money being sent via C-17. What if PAK agreed to allow us to do operations inside Pakistan they might carry troops.

Its really very amazing that why these two landed ?? The closest event to be conducted will be arrival of CIA Chief in Pakistan:what:

Back
Top Bottom