What's new

SOME LIGHT ON THE SOCIAL ISSUES/ BRIDGET JONES GOT IT EASY

yawn...the bullshit continues........prove who you are.....or I shall treat you with the contempt you deserve.

show us how much urdu you know and dazzle us with your language skills!!!!

i contempt you back you deserve it too.

hi guys i have receieved this......in my private message
so i might not be on this site for long.......
if i get taken away from this site i just want to say that i will miss ya all and its been my pleasure to be here on this site and chatting to you all wonderfull people from all around the world.
by one of the moderators
A Rahman
it says

Dear nina,

You have received an infraction at Pakistan Defence Forum.

https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?p=81232

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
please refrain from insulting moderators.
This is your first warning
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Pakistan Defence Forum

Nina,

Insulting a mod is serious business, I would have given you the infraction if I'd read the post earlier than the mod in question.
Do not take our lienency towards newbees for weakness.

Regards,
Neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina,

Insulting a mod is serious business, I would have given you the infraction if I'd read the post earlier than the mod in question.
Do not take our lienency towards newbees for weakness.

Regards,
Neo

i m afraid if someone tells me they contempt me then i have to tell them that i contempt them back.....which is fair enough.

Well.....I went on to this thread interested to read about Issues Asian women are facing.....it seems Nina is having to face issues on the thread!
No offence guys, but I have to say that I have been reading many threads on this forum and so many of them tend to veer off-subject and develop into contests of 'who can offend the other more?' I also think one or two members are abusing their privileges as they seem to be able to say whatever they desire but the other simply replies to a provokation and gets cautioned.....I would call that double-standards and quite mean to be honest!

Well.....I went on to this thread interested to read about Issues Asian women are facing.....it seems Nina is having to face issues on the thread!
No offence guys, but I have to say that I have been reading many threads on this forum and so many of them tend to veer off-subject and develop into contests of 'who can offend the other more?' I also think one or two members are abusing their privileges as they seem to be able to say whatever they desire but the other simply replies to a provokation and gets cautioned.....I would call that double-standards and quite mean to be honest!

Welcome back X-man! gone for a different look I see :lol:

thanks johnny i never thought any one would speak up for me here.

X-Man,

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here by creating multiple ID's, people get banned for this. You'll go in denial again but next time you create another fake ID, atleast use a different email account! Not too bright ey? :disagree:
Do not take my lenience for weakness, you're on thin ice now!
Considered yourself warned!

Neo

:

Prove us all wrong with a photo with a recent paper in it.......otherwise you will be consigned to bin labeled "bullshitters".

Bye "Nina" :lol:

This geezer bird could be diabolical enough to use a friend in the photo and the true identity could be a mystery for all eternity. :lol:

This geezer bird could be diabolical enough to use a friend in the photo and the true identity could be a mystery for all eternity. :lol:

I was toying with using that phrase for a while but didn't think anyone would know it!:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom