What's new

Some Facts about RSS

Interesting to hear a different side. I have come accross articles suggesting that it is a racist organisation and didnt they have something to do with assasinating ghandi?

I dont want to derail the thread,but as far as I know,BJP was in rule for about 5 yrs before Congress come back in 2004.So whats your reason for their continues debacle

Probably your answer will be that what you said in your previous post,give the poor just 500 rupees.

Many Reasons.

Over Confidence.
Anti Incumbency in various states.
Weak allies.
Shinning India didn't reached to 10,000 of Villages.
Vote Bank Politics By Congress
New leader with new energy for Congress.
Weakness in stronghold like UP, Mahrashtra, Jharkhand, Delhi, Haryana, etc.

and Few more......

RSS is a true nationalist organisation. I am happy we have RSS is there. Hence, India will be safe. May people don't know But RSS started in 1925. RSS has maximum number of intellectual think-tank more than Congress. BJP is a political party and derivative of RSS.

i have gotten this documentry about the RSS from a very neutral source

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't knew about RSS much until i took admission in this medical college. Here RSS organise and fund free cataract camps twice every year for the needy and poor farmers regardless of their religion. And this is a muslim majority area with most beneficiaries being muslims.

Hat's off to such a great organisation. God bless them.

RSS is a true nationalist organisation. I am happy we have RSS is there. ...

When will you wake up to the fact that nationalism is one of the grander delusions plaguing humanity. Oh I know when people generally wake up - when they die. Just you way Mr. Galaxy, it ain't far for you just as it ain't far for me, we'll know if nationalism was even worth the slogans people chanted in its name.

there not very popular in the uk either i came across these people actually trying to sign a petition to get them banned this is what they have to say

Yes, you would think the same "people" would have tried try to ban Congress with it's proven record of Sikh Killing in Delhi. Oh nevermind.

i have gotten this documentry about the RSS from a very neutral source

Neutral, no kidding! RSS must be on useless fascist organization in India considering how Muslim population has basically exploded in India. One riot 700 dead in 10 years (baseless blame ofcourse), that sure is hallmark of a fascist organization! They surely didn't learn it from Italians or Germans.

there not very popular in the uk either i came across these people actually trying to sign a petition to get them banned this is what they have to say

And you believe they have a free ride in India. No other organization In India was harrased as much as RSS. The Congress always were afraid of their influence because of their superb organizational skill and reach in the Indian society and tried to ban it many times. Even now they trying hard to connect Samjautha blasts and RSS so that they can have case against them.

its a question from you indians out there is this guy associated with rss

RSS does not exist in UK they have a sister org called HSS which is based in UK and USA

Welcome to HSS UK

This guy sounds more Shiv Sena than RSS. I dunno. Who is this guy? Where is he speaking?

i dont know i came across a lot of his videos on you tube he's really fired up!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom