What's new

Soldier stops a bomb attack, kids kidnapped, one butchered

If this indeed was the drama, then these people don't deserve the soil of Pakistan.
Even if the entire story was a fraud, these people are not any worse than the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, civilian and military officials and businessmen/traders that rob this country and its people every day ...

I do agree that this particular story may have had a secondary impact in perhaps dissuading some from acting/speaking out against terrorism/extremism, given the brutal nature of 'vengeance by terrorists' as narrated by the father.

I have a hard time passing harsh judgement against those who are poverty stricken and struggling for survival, even when they resort to scams such as these ...

And how many people just blamed TTP??
everybody blame them
such stories keep on surfacing we remember when one person claimed to have bought a suicide bomber to kill a medical corps lt general imagine purchasing a suicide bomber and some people enunciated that suicide bombers are for sale and there price mere 5 lacs to 10 lacs similarly stories in swat of taliban kidnapping and raping young girls on gun point even forcing them to marry and last but not the least story of a boy in rawalpindi who claimed that a army personnel planned and executed the whole mehran base episode that boy appeared on hamid mir show but when that poor army personnel was interrogated nothing was found and truth was unearthed that the claimant (boy) actually had personal enmity with the army personnel
such wild and nasty stories are always attributed to talibans and on the both sides of borders

Even if the entire story was a fraud, these people are not any worse than the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, civilian and military officials and businessmen/traders that rob this country and its people every day ...

I do agree that this particular story may have had a secondary impact in perhaps dissuading some from acting/speaking out against terrorism/extremism, given the brutal nature of 'vengeance by terrorists' as narrated by the father.

I have a hard time passing harsh judgement against those who are poverty stricken and struggling for survival, even when they resort to scams such as these ...

You don't play with people's emotion to earn money. You just don't do that. Whether rich or poor, this is no way to get money. Imagine, next time when someone is actually in need of money and no one bothers to help?

No wonder Pakistan's society is going down the toilet.

damn, we were so moved and it was a fraud !!

How come OP (think tank) fool us by posting this urgent article at the first place??? Is he really think tank?

How come OP (think tank) fool us by posting this urgent article at the first place??? Is he really think tank?

Anybody with a heart will be moved by the story and the OP wasnt alone in this...Many Expats including myself donated Money into the guy's account..as per some reports well in the range of 4 million rupees.
The circumstances and the story itself was Moving but strangely suspicious..My biggest suspicion was the Chronology of events..
Terrorist groups aren't that well organized that an Incident that happened in 2001,the Mosque incident,instigated a kidnapping in 2011..
But the bottom line was that apparently a child's life was in danger and i could happily part with my little amount of money for the child's sake,and i am glad she is back home safe and sound.

Does it mean, even the story about his son getting killed so violently was also not true??

How can someone even lie about so violent death of his/ her own offspring?? Pathetic & Fooled me too... :tdown:

Does it mean, even the story about his son getting killed so violently was also not true??

How can someone even lie about so violent death of his/ her own offspring?? Pathetic & Fooled me too... :tdown:
The reports of Faking the story arent confirmed yet..All these allegations have appeared in someone's blogs,nothing official.

Well it might be a fraud but at least this is the positive we have from this incident.

- We as a nation and human are not really dead yet, we are still willing to provide to help and work as team if someone is in need

And this incident also questions the credibility of Pakistani mainstream media like Jang group.

So there are some positives. I hope those people who "lost faith is Pakistan" because of this incident would have regained it back.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

And how many people just blamed TTP??

Yeah in this incident they might not be involved. But they are a bunch of ******** and killers in anyways.

This is truly dispicable. The thread title should be amended asap, and mod edit right above the fraud story that its a fraud story.

These con artist use to con people after jummah prayer back in the day, and their story involved a burglar who looted all their life savings or a zalim chohdary who took over their house.

I see with time they have altered their con methods and stories. Now its terrorists abductions and ransom. Add brutal torture in the mix and watch cash pile up. Pathetic.

Well it might be a fraud but at least this is the positive we have from this incident.

- We as a nation and human are not really dead yet, we are still willing to provide to help and work as team if someone is in need

And this incident also questions the credibility of Pakistani mainstream media like Jang group.

So there are some positives. I hope those people who "lost faith is Pakistain" because of this incident would have regained it back.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Yeah in this incident they might not be involved. But they are a bunch of ******** and killers in anyways.

I was reading this thread page by page and wasn't aware its a confirmed con act until the last page.

But the moment his phone number and account was posted, all bells and whistles went off in my head that it might be a con act and voilla.

I think pdf managers should form a strict policy against such threads anda no contact information should be allowed to be posted.

There are many gullible folks here and numerous trolls, who may manipulate people into donating their hard earned money to con artist.

PDF shouldn't become an indirect channel to facilitate con-men.

If this indeed was the drama, then these people don't deserve the soil of Pakistan.

Don't be too hard on your self.
mankind has pulled worst scams this is just nothing compared to that.

The silver lining here is that happily there is a lot of life in our nation, and there are still plenty of decent folk around who think any one's daughter is their own daughter, and any one's misery is their own misery.

It also showed me how absolutely necessary it is, to have a dynamic leader FROM the people, who can rally them and not break their trust.

This nation is known to be 50% emotional and 50% irrational. Those are the two greatest motivational traits for a capable leader.

Back
Top Bottom