What's new

Soft Power Can Make India a Superpower: Tharoor

No emotion, drama, life, flavor in Kungfu movies. Kid, Bruce Lee is a global legend that appeals to people every where. Jackie Chan is loved worldwide. Besides, we make more than just Kungfu movies.

The fact is that the Hindi films are lot less appealing to anyone who is not an Indian. Kungfu films have a huge following outside the Chinese community.

The fact is that you are an ignorant prick with preconceived notions of a society that you have no idea of..

dude go ask the afghanis who sing songs from Amitabh Bacchans movies.. go ask latin-americans who dance to the beats of Shankar Ehsan Loy and songs from SRK's movies.. go ask Africans who can't wait to see a dubbed Hindi movie in cinemas.. go ask Brazilians who can't get enough of Hindi soaps which btw are pathetic!!!

Anybody thinks that Americans says: hi guys i wanna get ride of evil one and give all you others a wonderful freedom live, oh, except taking a little of oil? And they DID.

... why? because they have coca-cola, McDonald and Hollywood ? and Micro$oft Widows?

If im not wrong Bruce Lee had the biggest fan following outside China in US right??

Thank you for informing me about this Tharoor.

Since watching that first Video i have begun follow him on twitter, watching most of his interviews.

and frankly speaking he has given a new faith about Indian politicians that i though i would never have.

now this little exchange from twitter is what i find which is unprecedented in the History of the Indian politics.

JessSek: trivandrum airport security stole my iphone charger right under my nose! good trip gone bad @shashitharoor x-ray security ?!?!?

ShashiTharoor: @JessSek hope you filed a complaint w police. as Tvm MP I'd be glad to follow up with airport authorities. We want Tvm to be a safe airport

to any and all Indian if you haven't already follow this dude on twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom